Our family-run business with restaurant, cafe and beer garden, as well as a holiday apartment and a guest or Fitter room is located in the middle of a beautiful 9 hole golf course in the municipality Hatten. The host family always welcomes their guests personally with much warmth in a relaxed atmosphere.
The love in the detail of the luxurious holiday apartment, as well as in the modern restaurant enchants you from the first moment of your arrival. The more than 100 m2 large and exclusive apartment on the outskirts of Oldenburg is for 2 to 6 people in May 2019 ready for occupancy.
Expect the following amenities in our more than 100 m2 exclusive apartment:
A high-quality, new fully equipped Nobilia kitchen in high gloss white with refrigerator, ceramic hob, oven, extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, and fully equipped kitchen utensils. From the modern 6 seats in the spacious and bright kitchen you can enjoy a view of the train 9.
The spacious living room impresses with its extendable Boss Designer sofa and the high-quality furnishings, as well as the many high-quality details and promises pleasant and relaxing hours. A flat screen satellite TV and Wi-Fi are available, as well as a modern designer desk with seating for your business brainstorming.
Equipped with a large box spring bed by the Scandinavian designer Jensen, the bedroom has a spacious mirror-sliding door wardrobe and a Relax armchair. From here you can overlook the entire golf course and watch the morning dawn, far ahead of the first golfers, domestic deer, rabbits and pheasants. You can hardly wake up any more beautiful.
Another room can accommodate two extra guests for the night.
The large and bright bathroom has a spacious shower, washing machine, dryer, and a seat to relax after a busy day.
In a cozy and modern furnished garden shed you can end your day with a glass of red wine. A well-kept lawn and sunbathing area with a unique view of the golf course and the train 9 brings unforgettable barbecues. There are also parking spaces directly in front of the facility.
We promise you a wonderful stay, whether professional, private, relaxed or sporty.
Bed linen, bath towels and tea towels are included in the price. Please note that smoking is not allowed throughout the house.
If you want a breakfast in our restaurant, book our rich buffet breakfast with fresh bread, scrambled eggs, bacon, meat salad, chicken salad, breakfast, cheese and sausage selection, graved salmon with horseradish, a glass of orange juice, and filter coffee and Tea full. On many weekends we offer our guests a huge and exclusive breakfast buffet. Again, a reservation is required.
Home-baked cakes and pies are the specialties of the house and an absolute highlight for all visitors. Of course, in our light-flooded rooms you can also book festivities of all kinds for up to 80 people. Quality, freshness and refinement is our top priority and invites you to enjoy the pleasure of staying. A small menu completes the entire offer.
Green fee reductions for our holiday guests are among the additional amenities of your stay in our house.
The entire facility is centrally located in the municipality Hatten, between Oldenburg and Bremen. Despite the central location, you can find here in the recreational area absolute peace and relaxation. Below we have listed some local information, recreational activities, excursions and attractions.
We are looking forward to your visit.
On the edge of the landscape conservation area "Wildeshauser Geest" with its typical Geest landscape is the 9-hole course of the golf club Hatten. The facility is located just outside the gates of the university city of Oldenburg and can be reached from there within a few minutes.
The place is embedded in a landscape that is characterized by fields and meadows, as well as old trees. The inviting building complex in half-timbered style immediately catches the eye. Here the golfer will find the club house, the secretariat, the pro shop and the restaurant ZUM GOLFBLICK.
The diverse landscape, the Osenberge and the paths along the Hunte - Hatten offers many walking and hiking trails for all tastes.
An exceptional landscape, cultural diversity and a well-signposted cycling network with more than 1000 km await you in the Wildeshauser Geest Nature Park. With its slightly undulating landscape, this area is ideal for cycling.
- motorway connection in all directions (about 5 km)
- Sandkrug train station (about 5 km)
- in the immediate vicinity of the SPORTFLUGPLATZ (about 2000 meters)
- huge recreational area Osenberge about 30 hectares (about 6 km)
- Tweelbäker Lake (about 3 km)
- Mini golf course in Kirchhatten (about 7 km)
- Freibad Kirchhatten (about 7 km)
- climbing forest in Kirchhatten (about 7 km)
- new BMX terrain course in Hatten (about 7 km)
- Skaterhalfpipe in Sandkrug (about 5 km)
- Leisure Hatter diploma of the municipality Kirchhatten (about 7 km)
- Canoeing on the Hunte and in the Wildeshauser Geest (about 10 km)
- Golf course Dingstede (about 11 km)
- Golf course Thülsfelder dam (about 36 km)
- Golf course Rastede Oldenburger Land (about 31 km)
- Golf course Hude (about 10 km)
- Golf course Bad Zwischenahn (about 27 km)
- Reiterhof Schönemoor (about 1000 meters)
- tennis hall SW-Oldenburg (about 3000 meters)
- Fitness center TSG Schultredde (about 2500 meters)
- sportive swimming pool TSG Schultredde (about 2500 meters)
- Heimer Tierpark Osttrittrum (about 14 km)
- unique bathing lake with beach bar Ostrittrum (about 16 km)
- Play barn Wildeshausen (about 23 km)
- Play barn Oldenburg (about 8 km)
- Lasertag-Arena Oldenburg (8 km)
- Escape Room Oldenburg (8 km)
- large swimming pool Olantis (about 8 km)
- Cinema Cinemaxx Oldenburg (about 8 km)
- Swingolf in Iserloy or Rastede (about 20km)
- Shops, bakers, pharmacy, doctors, massage practices, beauty salons and more. in Sandkrug and Kirchhatten (about 7 km)
- various ice cream parlors in Sandkrug, Wildeshausen and Wardenburg (about 7 km)
- numerous restaurants in Kirchhatten, Sandkrug, Wardenburg, Munderloh, Dingstede etc (about 5 km)
- Health resort Bad Zwischenahn with the bath Zwischenahner Meer with shipping options such as pedal boats, e-boat or historic steamboat (about 35 km)
- water skiing at Beachclub Nethen (about 30 km)
- extensive fishing pond Ahlhorner fish ponds (about 22 km)
- Cloppenburg Museum Village (about 34 km)
- Go-kart track Kart-o-Drom in Rastede (about 27 km)
- BOB train and fairytale park in Surwold (about 67 km)
- Thülsfelder dam with numerous leisure activities (about 36 km)
- Camping in Kirchhatten, Ganderkesee, Thüle and much more. (about 7 km)
- Huge animal and leisure park Thüle on over 17 hectares (37 km)
- Meyerwerft in Papenburg (about 98 km)
- Historic Old Town Oldenburg (8 km)
- Horst-Janßen Museum (about 8 km)
- August Hinrichs stage (about 8 km)
- Laboratory (about 8 km)
- State Theater (8 km)
- Castle Park (8 km)
- Hanseatic City of Bremen (about 39 km)
- Jumphouse (about 42 km)
- Olbers Planetarium (about 38 km)
- Universe (about 38 km)
- Bremerhaven (about 100 km)
- Emigration Center (about 103 km)
- Climate house (about 102 km)
- Hanseatic City of Hamburg (about 158 km)
- North Sea coast (about 50 km)
- Baltic Sea coast (about 200 km)Get the full listing »