Information about the apartment 3 in the Springstr. 64
Your accommodation has recently been renovated and is situated in a cul-de-sac of the popular and quiet neighbourhood of Weende.
You will enjoy a great view of the city from a vantage point 200 m from the apartment. The bordering forests are great for relaxing walks and extended trips. Despite the proximity to nature, you will find convenient shopping locations in the vicinity. Many university faculties, the Max-Planck-Institute and the hospital are within minutes reach (thanks to a great bicycle infrastructure you will be quicker by bike than car). Bus stops of two bus lines are well within walking distance.
You will be moving into one of three newly renovated and furnished apartments in the top floor of a block of flats. The living rooms are south facing and large dormer windows let in plenty of light. The view stretches across the countryside.
The furnishings were chosen with quality and predominantly natural materials in mind, for example wooden flooring, oak furniture, leather couch etc. The technical equipment of the apartment, including LAN and Wi-Fi connections, make for a comfortable working environment. You can relax with a stereo system with internet radio, a Blu-Ray player as well as a 48 inch television.
Please remember that this is a non-smoking apartment and that pets are not allowed.
If you wonder why there is stil no comment for this flat: We had a guest for a whole year just from the beginning (privatly booked). See the comments for our other two flats - they are similar (but smaler than this one).
Included in the rental price
- Extensive, high quality furnishings and equipment
- Various running costs (heating, electricity …)
- Internet connection (LAN and Wi-Fi)
- Bed linen and towels
- Washed bed linen every fortnight
- Routine cleaning every fortnight
- Washing machine and dryer for collective use
- Vacuum cleaner for collective use
- Iron and ironing board for collective use
Optional extras at extra charge
- Weekly change of bed linen
- weekly routine cleaning
- Monthly basic fee for telephone line including provision of a telephone
- Organic supermarket = 0,5 km
- Bus stop line 8 towards northern university,
hospital, city-centre and train station = 0,5 km
- Bus stop lines 2 and 3, towards city-centre = 0,6 km
- Swimming pool (outdoor) = 0,8 km
- Supermarket (Real, Aldi, Lidl…) = 1,5 km
- Northern areas of the university = 1,8 km
- Max-Planck-Institute for biophysical chemistry = 2,8 km
- University Hospital = 2,4 km
- City-centre = 4,1 kmGet the full listing »