We rent a cozy 55m apartment for 2-3 persons in Ernstroda, in Thuringia, in the green heart of Germany.
The apartment is located on the upper floor of a two-family house, in a very quiet and unique location, next to the forest. It is a Non smoking apartment. Dogs available on request.
- 1 bedroom
- 1 living room with open kitchen and dining area
(the kitchen is equipped with fridge, stove, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker and crockery)
- Living room with couch, armchair, TV and of course Wi-Fi
- balcony with seating
- bathroom with shower and bath
- Barbecue available
- Towels and bed linen are provided
From here you can go straight to a hike / bike ride or just relax on the balcony to enjoy the peace and unwind.
In Ernstroda there is a farmers market. Here you can get your fresh rolls daily, as well as sausage from our own production.
Other shops are in the adjacent health resort Friedrichroda, which is only 3 km away. By bus, car or just walking through the woods, these are easy to reach.
In Friedrichroda you can visit the small city center with some cafés and inns. Enjoy the regional cuisine, such as: B. Thuringian dumplings, venison roast or just a Thuringian sausage.
On hot summer days, the Sportbad in Friedrichroda, with a 50 m pool and a 10 m tower, as well as the family bath in Finsterbergen is recommended
Numerous destinations must be explored, such as: B,
- the Wartburg in Eisenach or the Drachenschlucht (36 km)
- the cathedral and the beautiful old town of Erfurt (48 km)
- the Inselsberg, summer toboggan run and fun park (17 km)
- Winter sports center Oberhof
- Hiking trail through the Thuringian Forest - Rennsteig
- dams and much more
If we have aroused your interest, contact us
Mobile (0172/1627020) or landline (03623/303398) in conjunction.
We are looking forward to your visit.Get the full listing »