ED Refnr. 2728059
Modern, well-equipped apartment with balcony u. Dishwasher, garage and Basement, cellar.
The modernization of our apartment was completed in June 2015.
Bright, flooded with light, modern and of high quality, you can spend your vacation here in peace. The apartment with a wonderful panoramic view from the balcony, offers many amenities, here you can spend a relaxing holiday with up to 4 people. (max. 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children)
Allergy friendly, no carpets - for this reason, pets are unfortunately not possible.
The apartment offers:
- Hallway with large Pax wardrobe, shoe tipper and cloakroom
- large living room with modern living area, 42 ″ flat screen (with USB connection)
-Dining area with table and comfortable chairs for 4 people
-Sleep area for 2 people with comfort mattresses in double bed 1.80 x 2.00, wardrobe and chest of drawers
-1 room with bed for 2 people (convertible bed Hemnes) and TV and fold-down desk
-1 kitchen with dishwasher, oven, extractor hood, 2 plate ceramic hob, fridge with 3 *** freezer, sink, toaster, coffee machine, kettle
-1 wellness shower room
-Balcony with seating and parasol
-free WiFi internet access available in the local tourist center
-lockable common cellar for bicycles and ski box
- Garage can be rented on request!
In the immediate vicinity of the apartment (5 minutes on foot) you will find the “Heiß Brocken” thermal baths and the entrances to the healing climate hiking trails and mountain bike trails (Torfhaus, Brocken), very well signposted.
In summer there is the possibility to swim in the forest swimming pool Okerteich (free entry) in Altenau (non-swimmer area and catering available).
The Marienwand in the Okertal is ideal for climbing.
Paddling and white water rafting are possible on the Oker, in the immediate vicinity.
Altenau is a great starting point for bikers, hikers, motorcyclists and walkers.
The old imperial city of Goslar (approx. 20 km away) is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is worth a visit in summer as well as in winter. The Christmas market in Goslar is one of the most beautiful in Germany and is extremely popular with its visitors.
Cross-country trails, starting in Altenau on the Rose, as well as the ski lift and the Rodelberg on the Rose and the healing climate, winter hiking trails are very central and can be reached quickly on foot. Also to the trail network in Sonnenberg, Braunlage and St. Andreasberg are short ways by car. The approaches there are always very well organized.
An indoor swimming pool with sauna and all common grocery discounters are in Clausthal Zellerfeld, approx. 8 km away.
- Electricity: included in the price per object and day.
- Internet: included in the price per object and day.
- Parking: included in the price per use.
- Tourist tax / tourist tax: cost per person and day of 2. 2 EUR (compulsory).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 30 EUR (mandatory).
- Towels: to rent once per person for 4 EUR (optional).
- Bed linen: to rent once per person for EUR 12 (optional).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to ski lift / mountain railway: 19 km
- Distance to cross-country trail: 1.50 km
- Distance to lake (Waldbad Oker): 1.50 km
- Distance to shopping: 1 km
- Distance to town (Goslar): 19 kmGet the full listing »