*Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared outdoor amenities, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Add some magic to your Geneva-on-the-Lake holiday at this 'Tuscany' 2-bedroom, 1.5 bath vacation rental apartment for 6. Warm colors and decor reminiscent of Italian old-world charm create the perfect spot to restore your energy after spending the day on Lake Erie. Venture out to the "Strip" for dinner and drinks just steps away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Upstairs Sleeping Area: Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle Bed
While sipping coffee on the spacious front porch, read that book you haven't found the time to start or simply admire the vast yard and its vibrant, elegant trees and plants. Complete with classical white pillars, the covered porch has plenty of seating options, so you could even find yourself chatting with the travelers next door!
The fully equipped kitchen will make your cooking endeavors enjoyable. On a warm summer evening, you can eat dinner at the picnic table outside, a sensible spot if someone decides to flip some burgers on the grill. If you're too worn out by your daytime lake activities, skip the chef duties and head out to the Strip for a bite to eat. Maybe some cocktails too--you are just a minute's walk away, after all!
When it's time to get out of the sun, lounge in the well-decorated living room. With the ornate couch, adorable spiral staircase, and painted Tuscany landscapes, the room perfectly embodies that vintage Italian charm. You won't be able to help feeling cozy and peaceful while tuning into the flat-screen satellite/cable TV before calling it a night in beds with an equally elegant yet cozy aura.
-- THE LOCATION --
This enchanting apartment with a spacious yard is located just a block from the bustling 'Strip.' Geneva-on-the-Lake is situated in the northeast corner of Ohio on the shores of Lake Erie, creating an ideal vacation spot. From here you're within walking distance of Geneva Township Park.
Rent a boat, hit the beach, or go fishing! Geneva-on-the-Lake is also known for its lovely wineries and eclectic antique stores. Outdoorsy travelers, wine connoisseurs, shopaholics, and everyone in between will be easily satisfied with all there is to do surrounding your vacation rental.
Grab your tennis shoes, swimsuit, and pack a lunch, then drive only 10 minutes to reach your destination for the day--Geneva State Park! Nearly 700 acres, this park truly encapsulates the charisma of the beautiful Lake Erie offering a handful of fun activities for you and your gang to choose from. Hiking, picnicking, fishing, and boating just to name a few. Also located within Geneva State Park is Breakwater Beach where you can rent paddle boards, kayaks or just sunbathe on the large beach and pick some amazing beach glass! You can also find an archery range and zipline/challenge course if you're looking for a unique adventure.
When you're not on the lake soaking up the sun, be sure to spend some time exploring the Strip, where there's countless eateries to choose from and stores to browse. Antique shops and wineries offer alternative daytime activities for the quintessential Geneva-on-the-Lake vacation experience!
This area boasts many covered bridges, and is ideally situated within 4 miles of The Spire Institute. For the kids there are several arcades and go cart tracks, or if you're looking for something to eat within walking distance you can visit Eddie's Grill or Madsen Doughnuts.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, large shared front porch, shared washer & dryer, 2 flat-screen cable/satellite TV's, DVD player, shared charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), Keurig coffee maker (K-cups not provided), George Foreman grill, free parking, and more
- Prime Geneva-on-the-Lake location near Ohio’s Lake Erie and Geneva Township Park where the kids can play on the playground and adults can enjoy a picnic in the large pavilion
- Nearest International Airport: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport - 5300 Riverside Dr, Cleveland, OH 44135, ( ~ 67.9 miles)
- Nearest Regional Airport: Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport, 1453 Youngstown Kingsville Rd, Vienna, OH 44473, ( ~ 59.7 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared outdoor amenities, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property. You will have to supply your own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Evidence of smoking, pets or partying will result in a $250 fine
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »