Enjoy spectacular views of the Smoky Mountains during your stay at this vacation rental cabin that boasts room for 3 - perfect for a romantic couples retreat! With a private deck, hot tub, and majestic views of the mountains, this loft cabin is ideal for those wanting to spend every moment outside! Venture out to explore the nearby national park, browse the local art, or join in on all the excitement of downtown Gatlinburg during your stay at this cozy, rustic cabin!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Open Loft Bedroom: King Bed
Towering trees and a natural wilderness environment surround this charming Gatlinburg cabin. The simple charm extends inside, where you’ll be treated with floor-to-ceiling windows, vaulted ceilings, and log furnishings.
If the mountains immediately catch your eye, step out to to the private deck. With plenty of seating, a charcoal grill, and hot tub, this area is perfect no matter the season. Be sure to return every morning to bask in the remarkable views while sipping your morning coffee.
Back inside, this loft cabin boasts a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel and black appliances, and cozy living area. Start up the electric fireplace for year round enjoyment and cuddle together while a sweet treat bakes in the oven!
If the weather isn’t cooperating, stay at home and entertain yourself with a friendly game of pool or enjoy a movie on one of the 2 flat-screen cable TVs.
Come nighttime, enjoy a long soak in the red, heart-shaped Jacuzzi tub before tucking into the plush king bed up in the loft! If any one else is joining along on your trip, they can enjoy a peaceful night of rest on the living room couch.
-- THE LOCATION --
This property is just 20 minutes from Great Smoky Mountains National Park, where you’ll find some of the most remarkable hiking trails in the country! During winter months, the slopes of Ober Gatlinburg are sure to not disappoint all the skiers and snowboarders.
With this property’s amazing location within the Gatlinburg Arts and Crafts Community, you’ll be gifted with an 8-mile loop filled with handmade crafts, antique furniture, and works from local artists!
Head to downtown Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge for year-round ice skating, the Tennessee Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Dixie Stampede, Dollywood, and so much more. For some more shopping, the property is just 30 minutes from the Tanger Outlet Mall!
Whenever you need a break from cooking, check out the Wild Plum Tea Room, just 9 minutes away!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, electric fireplace, pool table, Jacuzzi tub, furnished deck, private hot tub, charcoal grill, 2 driveway parking spaces, and more!
- Serene Gatlinburg location - Enjoy easy access to hiking, skiing, snowboarding, shops, restaurants, area attractions, shows, and more! Just 20 minutes from Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
- Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (~ 47 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Strictly enforced, if you smoke inside the property you will be charged $200
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »