Relax in the hot tub and enjoy the mountain view from this modern, cozy cabin. "Smoky Hills Sunshine" has it all! The 3 level layout, large covered deck, amenities, and the location are ideal for active families or groups of friends. Just 5 miles east downtown Gatlinburg and the main Smoky Mountain National Park entrance, you'll be close to the area's popular attractions but not the traffic. The cabin is in the Arts and Crafts District, just off of HWY 321 (no curvy crazy roads) and has ample off-street parking. It sits on a big corner lot, so you won't be surrounded by immediate neighbors. With plenty of activities in the immediate area, including restaurants and Food City Supermarket, you and your group will have more time to enjoy the view from the Loft pool table area or relax in the new hot tub.
The 3/BD 3/BA cabin has three levels that allow for both group gatherings and privacy. The spacious master bedroom with private deck and bath on the third level provides a comfortable retreat. There are two bedrooms and a bath on the main level that sleep four guests. The ground floor has a small game room and a separate "bonus room" that sleeps four and has its own full bathroom. While the main living and kitchen area has a "cozy" feel, the cabin is spacious and well appointed. There is cable flat screen TV in every room; free WIFI throughout the cabin; a pool table in the Loft area,; a ground floor game room with Smart TV and foosball table; a new hot tub; a large wrap-around covered deck; and a great view of Mount LeConte from inside and outside the cabin.
• Ground level (entrance ) has: game room, with foosball table and Smart TV, and a separate 'bedroom' area with a double bed, a two singles trundle bed, and a full bathroom with tub
• Second level has: a combined living area with gas fireplace and a large flat screen TV/DVD; a fully equipped kitchen and a large counter dining “bar” for 8-10 people; two bedrooms with queen beds; a full bathroom; access to the wrap-around deck and hot tub
• Third level has: large master bedroom with queen bed, a folding single bed, an en-suite bathroom, and a private balcony; loft area overlooking the living room has a pool table and a great "picture window" view of Mount LeConte
• Yard: two outdoor grills and picnic table; level back yard area
• Parking: Circular drive, with flat area by garage and entry; easily accommodates 4 cars
Smoky Hills Sunshine Cabin is conveniently located about 5 northeast of Gatlinburg just off of HWY 321. It sits at the southeast end of the Arts and Crafts District in a relatively flat, quiet area within easy walking distance to the Gatlinburg Trolley, Mills Park, Gatlinburg City Community Center, Gatlinburg Library, and the Rocky Top Sports World. Guests have access to the facilities of the Community Center and to the Public Library. The Center has a gym with a full-size basketball court, a well-equipped fitness/exercise room, an indoor Olympic sized swimming pool, a bowling alley, and game rooms. Mills Park is a safe, easy three minute walk from the cabin. It has a playground, picnic facilities, walking trails, jogging track, sports fields, and a disc golf course. The Smoky Mountain National Park Greenbrier Road entrance is 2 miles east of the cabin. It is a favorite for those who wish to avoid the crowds, hike to Ramsey Cascades (8 miles rt), or relax/fish/swim along the beautiful Little Pigeon River. For those who prefer not to drive, the Gatlinburg Trolley is very close and convenient to the supermarket, downtown, with connections to Pigeon Forge. This is also a good area for cyclists; there is a little used sidewalk all the way to Gatlinburg.Get the full listing »