Bear Hollow offers a three bedroom home nestled on a one acre grassy glen with views of the Great Smoky Mountains. It's ideal for the family or friends getting away to the mountains for the weekend, a week or longer. With room to stretch your legs and a deck for enjoying the scenery, you'll have to remind yourself that the park awaits!
Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, spacious kitchen, living area, eating area, full size laundry facility, large yard, deck with 10 person hot tub, and covered parking for two vehicles plus a driveway for extra cars.
Bonus: no twisty, winding, steep roads to get to the house!
ABOUT THE BEAR HOLLOW
Bear Hollow is located off of the East Parkway (Hwy 321) less than one mile from downtown Gatlinburg. It's three bedrooms and open concept kitchen, dining, and living area is perfect for family gatherings.
The living room features a wood burning fireplace, flat screen television, Blu-Ray DVD player, cable and free WIFI. The large sectional sofa has a queen sleeper sofa within.
The kitchen is fully stocked with pots/pans, dishes, cups and silverware. There is a stove, full-size refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, and blender. The adjoining laundry room has a full size washer and dryer.
The deck has a 7-person hot tub and an outdoor seating area that can accommodate 12 at the table with additional seating for lounging and enjoying the views of the mountains. There is a park-style charcoal grill for your outdoor cooking enjoyment.
Bedroom 1 is outfitted with a king sized bed, dresser, TV with cable and Blu-Ray DVD player. There is also a double closet. The attached bathroom offers a single vanity and walk-in shower.
Bedroom 2 has a queen sized bed, dresser, TV with cable and Blu-Ray DVD player. There is a generously sized closet.
Bedroom 3 features two sets of twin bunk beds, two dressers, and a closet.
- McGhee Tyson Airport - 43 mi
- The Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Rafting Outdoor Adventures
- Nantahala Outdoor Center
- Arts & Crafts Community
- Ober Gatlinburg
- Ripley's Adventures
- Rocky Top Sports World
- Dollywood (in our opinion the next best thing to Disney World)
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
1) 60 or more days prior to check in date: $50 Cancellation Fee.
2) 59 - 30 days prior to check in date: 25% Forfeiture.
3) 29 - 15 days prior to check in: 50% Forfeiture.
4) 14 days or less: Full Forfeiture.
- All changes and cancellations must be received in writing (email will be considered in writing as long as we acknowledge receipt of the email). If proper notice is not given as specified, the deposit will be forfeited.
REFUNDS: No refunds will be given due to weather, road conditions, acts of God, mechanical failures at Bear Hollow, power outages, or early departures.
- Check In 4 PM - Check-Out at 10 AM. Late Check-out may be available upon request.
- Bear Hollow has a NO pet policy
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the house
- 2 covered parking spaces with room for several other cars in the parking area
Rates subject to change until booked.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.Get the full listing »