**Please note that this property features an exterior security camera. This does not look into any interior spaces**
Plan a romantic getaway to this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cabin in Gatlinburg! 'Carol's Peaceful Cottage' is situated near a babbling brook, surrounded by trees and features accommodations for up to 4 guests, a private hot tub, and electric fireplace. You'll be ideally located 10 minutes from Gatlinburg and 20 minutes from Pigeon Forge & Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Charming decor and exposed wooden accent walls set the tone for a relaxing romantic getaway! Curl up on the microsuede sofa, turn on the LED electric fireplace and flat-screen cable TV, and settle into your new home-away-from-home.
After a day spent exploring Great Smoky Mountains National Park, return home to start cooking a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Light some candles, open a bottle of wine and sit down at the quaint 2-person table for an intimate dinner.
Ease your sore muscles in the 2-person hot tub and look out at the tranquil forest views. As day turns into night, mix yourself a nightcap and sit back on the deck while you listen to the sounds of the babbling brook, crickets, and frogs.
Retire to the master bedroom for some well-deserved sleep after another wonderful day in Gatlinburg! Rinse off in the walk-in shower before climbing under the covers of the king-sized bed. Additional sleeping is available on the queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
It doesn't get much better than this cabin's location to everything the area has to offer! Take a 5-minute drive to the Great Smoky Mountains Arts and Crafts community to browse the hand-made treasures.
Downtown Gatlinburg sits just 10 minutes away and is full of fun. Visit Ober Gatlinburg, ride the Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster, see celebrity vehicles at the Hollywood Star Cars Museum, or stop by Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies.
Don't forget to indulge in a tasting at Ole Smoky Moonshine, play a round at Gatlinburg Golf Course, and relish breathtaking views from the Gatlinburg Space Needle!
More adventures await 20 minutes from the cabin in Pigeon Forge. Take the family to Dollywood, The Island in Pigeon Forge, or Parrot Mountain & Gardens. A little further north in Sevierville you can shop until you drop at Tanger Outlets or get up-close-and-personal with animals at Smoky Mountain Deer Farm and Exotic Petting Zoo.
Nothing beats a day in the wilderness and Great Smoky Mountain National Park is approximately 20 minutes away. Explore Newfound Gap, Clingmans Dome, and Cades Cove to see waterfalls, vistas, and local wildlife.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, coffee maker, toaster, crock pot, blender, electric mixer, crepe maker, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, a flat-screen cable TV, an LED electric fireplace, furnished deck with forest views, outside gas grill, private hot tub, and more
- Serene Gatlinburg location - Close to hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, shopping, restaurants, museums, galleries, breweries, distilleries, Ober Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, The Island in Pigeon Forge, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge Airport (~14.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If more guests are at the property than what is stated on the reservation, a $100 fine will be charged
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 5 exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording activity for your safety, but should not infringe on your privacy
- Please note that cell phone service may be poor due to the property's rural location, but there is a landline available for national calls only
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the home does not accommodate RV'sGet the full listing »