Boasting Bear Lake views from the expansive upper deck, a pool table, entertainment system, plus an ideal location close to outdoor recreation and private beach access, this luxury Garden City cabin has it all. The 7-bedroom, 4-bath vacation rental is less than 2 miles from the golf course and 15 minutes from the state park marina. Sleeping 23 in beds, 12 in portable memory foam mattresses, and 2 infants/toddlers in a crib/porta crib, this 4,800-square-foot cabin is perfect for family reunions!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed, 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Bedroom 6: King Bed | Bedroom 7: Queen Bed | Loft: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: 12 Portable Mattresses, 2 Cribs/Porta-Cribs
This stunning, spacious rental is sure to make you feel right at home in gorgeous Garden City. Boasting 2 living areas with entertainment systems and surround sound, a fully equipped kitchen and an added kitchenette, plus modern amenities and lovely furnishings, you'll be entirely accommodated and extremely comfortable during your stay.
The upstairs living room and downstairs family room feature flat-screen satellite TVs, Apple TVs with Netflix and plush leather sectionals. Host family movie nights, break shot on the pool table or convert the pool table into a ping-pong table for an epic tournament.
Look forward to spending all of your time in the incredible backyard. New amenities recently added include an 8-person outdoor hot tub, a GaGa Ball Pit (a fast-paced form of dodge ball in a confined area), a fire pit, a large patio with tables, a playground area and equipment plus a full sports court with basketball, pickleball, badminton, and volleyball! After a long day of play and activities, relax in the 8-person hot tub!
When cooking, it is important to have a fully equipped kitchen that is up to the task! The main kitchen boasts beautiful granite counter tops, and stainless steel appliances and is stocked with all standard small appliances. Feel free to store extra snacks downstairs, where the well-equipped kitchenette hosts a full refrigerator, dishwasher, sink, and plenty of storage space.
Dine inside or dine al fresco on the upper deck or lower patio, and when the sun sets and the temperature drops, enjoy a warm fire in the outdoor fire pit or by the indoor wood-burning stove using the provided firewood and sit back with a book.
For rest, this cabin features 7 private bedrooms and an added loft. While the bedrooms and loft sleep 23 in beds, there are 13 portable mattresses for additional sleeping! The cabin also has a crib and a porta crib for the little ones.
-- THE LOCATION --
From hiking and riding ATVs to playing a round of golf, this lodge puts you in an ideal location to truly embrace all that Garden City has to offer.
In the summer, there's boating, hiking, and swimming at the private Ideal Beach, or you can hop on an ATV and ride from the cabin to the mountains! You'll have direct access from the cabin to ATV trails that span from Monte Cristo to Southern Idaho!
You will have full, free access to all of Ideal Beach amenities which include miniature golf (at a small fee), two heated swimming pools, hot tubs, beautiful sandy beaches, swings and playground equipment, 9-hole disk golf, acres of grass for Frisbee and other fun activities, craft activities for children, a small store with Farr’s ice cream, and discounted rental rates for boats, jet skis, wave runners and other beach related toys.
If golf is your game, be sure to bring your clubs! The Bear Lake Golf Course is located just 1.6 miles away, offering 9 lush holes with stunning lake views.
Come winter, there is fantastic downhill skiing roughly 30 minutes away at Beaver Mountain Ski Area or snowmobiling directly from the cabin to the mountains.
For more family fun, Pickleville Playhouse Theater is about 3 miles away, Minnetonka Cave is roughly 1 hour away, and there are plenty of delicious restaurants within minutes of the cabin.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, well-equipped kitchenette w/ granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, free high speed WiFi (50 Mbps), 2 flat-screen satellite TVs, Apple TV with Netflix access, surround sound speakers, pool table w/ ping-pong table top and accessories, 2 living areas, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), fire pit, 10-person extendable dining table, 3 additional bar stools, outdoor picnic tables, deck w/ Bear Lake views, large patio with gas grill, 2 washer and dryers, two concrete circle driveways for convenient turnaround access with large parking area with parking spaces for many boats, cars, trucks and toys
- Recently installed: a brand new 8-person outdoor hot tub, a GaGa Ball Pit, fire pit, and a full sports court complete with a standard basketball court with 3-point lines, markings for regulation pickleball, a 10-foot guard fence and a floodlight for evening play
- Wonderful Garden City location - Nestled in a quiet community less than 2 miles from Bear Lake Golf Course, close to great hikes and less than 15 minutes from the state park. Enjoy direct access to endless ATV and snowmobiling trails that span from Monte Christo to Southern Idaho!
- Airport: Logan-Cache Airport, 2500 N 900 W, Logan, UT 84321, (~49.1 miles)
On-Site Event Information:
- This property is ideal for small events or gatherings
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 80
- Event fee will incur
- Event parking: Ample on-site parking available
- Alcohol policies: Alcohol is NOT permitted
- All events must be approved with prior homeowner approval
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that wood for the wood-burning fireplace is not provided. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Please note this home sleeps 23 in beds, 12 on the provided air mattresses, and 2 infants in the cribs, bringing the max occupancy to 37
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »