The Two Moose Log Cabin at Bear Lake is just minutes from downtown Garden City and Bear Lake public beaches. We are very close to Pickleville Playhouse and just 5 minutes from the Bear Lake Marina.
You’ll love our log cabin as well as our new renovations and comfortable new mattresses that sleep 14 people. Our cabin boasts 30' vaulted ceiling with exposed log timbers, and floor to ceiling windows with breathtaking views of Bear Lake.
Two Moose Inn is a cozy log cabin located in the Snow Meadows development on the hill directly overlooking South Garden City. Two Moose Inn's spacious remodeled interior offers a modern rustic feel while delivering the luxurious cozy atmosphere of a mountain cabin. This property boasts soaring vaulted ceilings with exposed full log timbers and floor to ceiling windows with breathtaking views of Bear Lake.
This cabin is a cozy 2,500 square feet of comfortably designed living space with three bedrooms, an open bunk loft, and two bathrooms. The Property accommodates up to 14 guests and serves as the perfect home base for family reunions or corporate retreats! Look forward to beginning leisurely days on the home’s private wraparound deck while the sun emerges from the water-filled horizon, emitting an explosion of vibrant hues. When you enter the home, you’ll be captivated by the pristine beauty of the contemporary furnishings.
Everything you’ll need for a comfortable stay is here, including high-speed wireless internet access, central heating and air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, a 4-burner gas grill and a large 70-inch flat screen TV, one of 4 flat screen TVs that come equipped with Netflix and Amazon Prime access - sure to appease the whole family’s entertainment needs. To add to the home’s well-equipped interior, the loft area overlooking the kitchen features an air hockey table and TV area designed to provide hours of entertainment. With plenty of entertainment options for the kids, you’ll be able to spend the afternoon relaxing with a good book while the sun sets and closes out another day in paradise.
The spacious living area will quickly become your favorite place to wind down after a long day of outdoor exploration and lake fun, featuring soaring vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows framing panoramic views of Bear Lake’s shimmering waters. Spend quality time relaxing on the comfortable couches with your loved ones as the aroma of a delicious home cooked meal radiates from the open kitchen, which is complete with additional bar seating and all the state-of-the-art appliances you’ll need to create culinary masterpieces. Enjoy the property's 360-degree deck, and backyard fire pit. After a day of fun and when the fire dies down, head inside for a night of restful sleep in the master bedroom’s lavish king-sized bed to reenergize for another exciting day in this dream-worthy property.
Despite incredible comfort at the home and astounding community entertainment options, be sure to explore the surrounding area to experience all the excitement the region has to offer. For the outdoor enthusiasts in your group, recreational activities abound. ATV trails can be accessed from directly next to the development, perfect for a thrilling afternoon! During the winter months, pay a visit to The Sinks, a popular snowmobiling destination located a mere 5 minutes away. For more winter fun, make the short 15-minute drive to Beaver Mountain Ski Resort for a day of unforgettable fun on the slopes! After some exciting outdoor activities, head to nearby Garden City for an evening of local culture and delectable dining. Regardless of what time of year it is or how you choose to spend your time here, this exquisite Bear Lake vacation rental cabin will provide you with everything you’ll need for an unforgettable getaway!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating and air conditioning, 4 flat screen TVs with Netflix and Amazon Prime access, private wraparound deck, patio furniture, gas fireplace, in-unit washer/dryer, wireless internet access, and much more!
- Spectacular location! Easy access to Lake, ATV trails, snowmobiling, skiing, dining, and more!
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Bear Lake's sparkling blue waters!
- Toiletries provided: 2 rolls toilet paper per bathroom + 3 extra (7 total), 2 rolls of paper towels (plenty of wash rags), laundry soap, dishwasher soap
- Guests will need to provide beach towels (white towels provided are for 'in home' use only)
Bedroom Configuration (Property Accommodates 14):
- Master Bedroom (Upstairs): King-sized Bed (accommodates 2)
- Open Loft (Upstairs): Twin-over- Queen Bunk Bed, Full-sized Pull-out Bed, & Two Twin-sized Roll-away Bed (accommodates 7)
- Bunkroom 1 (Main Floor): Queen-sized Bed (accommodates 2)
- Bedroom 2 (Main Floor): Queen-sized Bed (accommodates 2)
- Living Room (Main Floor): Full-sized Sofa Pull-out, & Twin-sized Roll-away Bed (accommodates 3)Get the full listing »