Experience the relaxed lake town lifestyle at this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo situated a stone's throw from the Bear Lake Shore! This 1,200-square-foot unit offers 10 guests a tastefully decorated, rustic interior filled with all the home essentials along with several community amenities, ranging from a pool to miniature golf. Whether you're slalom skiing on the lake or exploring some of the best snowmobile areas of the country, this is the perfect home base for adventure!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Step inside the tile-floored front foyer, kick off your shoes off and switch into vacation mode as you collapse on the comfortable 3-person leather couch in the rustic living room.
Wake up every morning to natural sunlight illuminating each bedroom and the condo's open living space. Crack open the sliding glass door to get some fresh air while you relax, enjoy your morning cup of coffee and plan out your activities for the day.
Cook yourself a hearty lunch in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with a 4-burner electric stovetop, microwave, oven, wooden cabinetry, and plenty of counter space for multiple chefs. Feast on your culinary creations at the 8-person wood dining room table and gaze out the glass doors for wildlife around the lake!
Spend your afternoon preparing a chargrilled feast for your group on one of the many community grills and dine al fresco while watching the gorgeous Utah sunset from the picnic table on the back patio. After everyone gets his-or-her fill from dinner, turn on the stone-framed gas fireplace and play your favorite movie on the flat-screen satellite TV in the living room.
There is no better way to end a night than roasting s'mores with your group at the community fire pits and sharing everyone's favorite part of their day. When you start to feel tired, retreat to one of 2 comfortably furnished bedrooms to drift into a relaxing sleep on the cloud-like mattresses!
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not dining at the condo, head out the door to explore the local Garden City food scene. The Bear Trapper Restaurant is only a 5-minute drive from the property and offers delicious steaks, sandwiches, and a delightful array of desserts that will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.
One of the best parts of renting this condo is the top-notch community amenities that the complex offers, including a seasonal pool, year-round hot tub, a large park with a playground, multiple charcoal grills, basketball & tennis courts, and much more!
Walk over to Bear Lake Rentals in the warmer months to rent a canoe or paddleboard and explore the vast, crystal blue waters of the lake with your group!
Rent a snowmobile from Bear Lake Funtime in the winter and explore the countless miles of stunning snowy woodlands, located only 3 minutes up the road from the condo complex. For even more great terrain, take the snowmobile to Logan Canyon, one of the top snowmobile areas in the US!
While the snow is still falling, be sure to head over to Beaver Mountain or Cherry Peak Ski Resort, where you can shred fresh powder all day long.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, outdoor patio, picnic table, free parking for boats, trailers & snowmobiles, 1 flat-screen satellite TV, 2 flat-screen TVs w/ DVD players, free WiFi, on-site laundry machines, and much more!
- Community amenities include a pool (seasonal) & hot tub, basketball & tennis courts, a park with a playground, fire pit, and multiple charcoal grills!
- During the winter months, you can also have access to the city's swimming pool, indoor tennis courts and discounts on snowmobile rentals
- Fantastic Garden City location - A 6-minute drive from the city center, 3 minutes from snowmobile rental at Bear Lake Funtime, walking distance from Bear Lake Rentals, and close to Beaver Mountain, Cherry Peak Ski Resort, Logan Canyon and a variety of delicious local restaurants & cafes!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »