You're sure to love your stay at this pristine 4-bedroom, 2-bath Galveston vacation rental home. This roomy and comfortable residence can accommodate a maximum of 12 guests throughout 1,800 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, making it a fantastic lodging solution for families and friends out for an exciting Gulf Coast retreat. Settled in the attractive Pirates Beach neighborhood just a 2-minute walk from a clean sandy beach, this house ensures a memorable escape!
Inside, you and your companions will have ample room to spread out and unwind in the abode's spacious open floor plan, embellished with charming beach-inspired décor and all the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible for the duration of your trip.
Look forward to preparing delicious home-cooked meals for your group in the unit's sizable fully equipped kitchen, complete with a huge breakfast bar counter with seating for up to 10 people. Supplementary seating arrangements can be found around the adjacent 6-person dining table. Keep entertained during your downtime by watching your cable programming of choice on any of the home's 3 flat screen TVs, located in the living room and each of the lower bedrooms. Or, surf the web via the complimentary wireless internet access. Should you need to do laundry during your stay, an in-unit washer and dryer are provided for your convenience.
You can't beat this classic beach home's outstanding location! The house directly faces the water and beach, situated approximately only 100 feet away as the crow flies. When you're ready to get your toes in the sand and surf, simply stroll 2 minutes from the property to soak up the Texas sunshine at the glorious beach. This property also offers easy access to all the best Galveston attractions and a variety of terrific restaurants - the local seafood is especially wonderful!
Just 8 miles stand between this property and Moody Gardens, hosting a fascinating aquarium, special exhibits, and other family-focused activities certain to thrill guests of all ages. Schlitterbahn Waterpark is only 8 miles away as well, while the Strand and Pleasure Pier are a mere 13 miles from the house. Spend a day exploring the vibrant historic districts in Galveston that pre-date the big storm of 1900. Indulge in leisurely art walks through the historic area galleries, which take place 5 or 6 times a year. No matter what season you plan to visit and regardless of how you divvy your time while here, this extraordinary Galveston vacation rental house will serve as the perfect setting for experiencing the beautiful breezes of the Texas Gulf!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, expansive breakfast bar with seating for 10, 6-person dining table, 3 flat screen TVs with cable, wireless internet access, central air conditioning and heat, in-unit washer/dryer, ironing equipment, large private decks, and more
- This home is elevated on stilts. The lower level comes equipped with a gas grill, picnic table, chairs, cozy hammock, and outdoor shower for rinsing the sand off!
- Prime location! Nestled in the picturesque Pirates Beach neighborhood only a 2-minute walk away from the gorgeous, clean sandy beach
- Close proximity to numerous restaurants, great seafood eateries, Galveston historical areas, Moody Gardens, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, the Strand and Pleasure Pier!
- Master Bedroom (Lower Left): California King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Lower Right): California King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Upper Left): California King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Bunk Room): 2 sets of Twin-over-Twin-sized Bunk Beds
- A Full-sized pull out Futon in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »