Just 5 minutes to Moody Gardens & Schlitterbahn Water Park. Pleasure Pier and all other Galveston attractions about 10 minutes drive.
Please note that Homeaway/VRBO no longer includes City of Galveston Hotel Occupancy Tax in the rental amount. We will send you an additional payment request for the 9% city tax on the base rental amount, cleaning and pet fees after you have booked.
This newly remodeled 1 bedroom vacation condo has a great view of the gulf and the tropical pool area located in the center of the resort. It is located on the 3rd (top) floor. This condo is quite luxurious! We have furnished it with state of the art TV's and appliances. 55' LED TV in the living room and the LED TV in the bedroom. New stainless steel custom appliances including dishwasher, range, microwave, refrigerator, garbage disposal. The kitchen is stocked with dishes, silverware, pots, pans and other utensils including waffle iron, toaster, Ninja blender and coffee maker. If you find a common item we don't have, but feel like you really need it, just call me to get approval to get reimbursed for your purchase and leave it in the condo for our future guests to enjoy! There are 2 pools and a hot tub. One of the pools is heated.
The master bedroom has a queen sized memory foam bed, night stand, chest of drawers, closet & 42' LED HD TV.
The Resort is located along the Galveston Seawall. The beach is located across the street. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. WalMart has a grocery inside and is located adjacent to the Resort.
Be sure to plan on grilling on the Resort grounds. There are 2 pools and 2 hot tubs. One of the pools is heated. There are coin laundry facilities at the Resort. This truly is a premier condo in a great family resort. Nearly everyone that stays in our condos tells me that they had one of the best vacations ever right here!
Truthfully, the first time you walk in the door with anticipation of what you might find, we want you to say WOW and get that feeling that you made the right choice for your vacation!
RESORT / ACCOMMODATIONS QUESTIONS:
1. Do you allow pets? NO. Please do not bring pets to this Resort as you will be asked to leave without refund.
2. How far is the beach from the Victorian Resort? There is beach access right across the street. During very high tides, you may have to walk down the seawall a block or 2 to access a swimmable area.
3. I see your condos sleep up to 6 for 1 bedroom condo. Can I bring more people? The city fire code does not allow us to have more than the specified number of guests per condo. If you have more guests than the condo accommodates, you should rent an additional condo.
4. Do you supply beach towels? We only supply bath towels. You may purchase beach towels at most of the local shops for $5 to $20 each.
5. Do you allow parties at the Resort? This is a family Resort. Most guests are here to enjoy a quiet and peaceful time with their children. The Resort management does not allow loud music or inappropriate behavior.
6. I see your check in / check out times are 3pm and 11am. Can I check in early, arrive late or check out late? You can arrive as early as you like and enjoy the amenities at the Resort. We will attempt to accommodate reasonable requests for early access to the condo and late check-out. It depends on the guests departing the morning of your arrival and arriving the day of your departure. It usually takes about 2 to 3 hours for our housekeepers to make ready a condo for the next guests so a 2pm check in is possible, but you must have authorization to check in early or check out late. You can only get authorization by texting me THE DAY BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL or DEPARTURE. Verbal authorizations will not be honored because I always tell everyone to text or email me the day prior to arrival or departure. If you want a 10am check in for instance, you should book the night before as well or if you want a 4pm departure, you should book that night as well. The latest checkout time is noon.
7. How do I get a key for the condo? We use KEYLESS door locks. You will not have to obtain a key! You will be given an access code prior to your arrival. Make sure you put my phone number in your speed dial in your phone in case you have problems with anything during your stay. The front desk for the HOA cannot give you access to the condo.
8. What if I have a problem during my stay? You should immediately call me. We want your vacation to be stress free and will make every effort to remedy any issues right away.
9. Do I have to pay to park? Yes, parking is $25 per stay per vehicle. If you are staying over 2 weeks, the fee is higher depending on length of stay.
10. Is there parking at the Resort? Yes, there is garage parking at the Resort. If the garage is full, there is overflow parking in the uncovered areas of the resort. If you have a boat or motorhome, please contact me so we can make arrangements.
11. I will be arriving late. What do I do? You can arrive anytime after 3pm to access the condo. The front desk is open from 8am to 11pm. Stop by to register and pick up a parking pass and WiFi and Pool Pass Codes. Park under Building 6, use the rear elevator at the back of Bldg 6 and proceed to the condo. Use the access code you were assigned to enter the condo. If you arriving after office hours, proceed to the condo and use your access code. Also, please try to be quiet so as not to disturb other guests adjacent and below you if you arrive extremely late.
12. Are there grills at the Resort? Yes, there are BBQ grills located at the rear of the Resort. You are not allowed to use any type of grill on the balconies.
13. Is there shampoo, bath soap or other toiletries. We do not provide these items. Please plan to bring them. There is a WalMart within walking distance.Get the full listing »