Experience beachfront bliss when you book this 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Galveston! This 3,000-square-foot home boasts breathtaking ocean views, accommodations for up to 15 guests, multiple balconies, and a spacious rooftop deck. Walk 100 feet for a day on the beach, drive 6.7 miles to Schlitterbahn Waterpark, 7.4 miles to Moody Gardens, and 9.6 miles to Historic Pleasure Pier. Don't forget about the Mardis Gras celebrations taking place just 11 miles away from the home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed w/ Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas, 2 Twin Sleeper Sofa
Jaws will drop as you enter this unique concrete home highlighted by numerous windows showing off gorgeous ocean views! Make your way into the living room where chic sofas, vibrant armchairs, a flat-screen TV, and decorative fireplace await.
When hunger strikes, prepare delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen featuring modern appliances. The 8-person dining table is situated in front of a wall of windows offering a picturesque view while you eat. After dinner, let your furry friend out in the fenced-in yard to burn off some energy.
Once you've settled in, head out to one of the balconies to breathe in the fresh sea air or make your way up to the rooftop deck for panoramic views of the water. The rooftop bar makes it easy to enjoy a nightcap with friends and family.
Each bedroom features its own flat-screen TV with the master bedroom standing out with a living area, decorative fireplace, en-suite bathroom, access to the balcony, and unbelievable views of the ocean.
-- THE LOCATION --
Families with children will love the home's convenient location just 100 feet from the beach. Guests can also travel 3.4 miles to visit Galveston Island State Park featuring 2,000 acres, hiking trails, swimming, and birdwatching.
When you're ready for more fun, drive 6.7 miles to Schlitterbahn Waterpark or 7.4 miles to Moody Gardens to explore the different pyramids. Excitement is just 9.6 miles away at Historic Pleasure Pier featuring shops, restaurants, a roller coaster, and carnival rides.
History buffs can head 11 miles to downtown Galveston to check out the museums and historic homes including the Galveston Railroad Museum, Bishop's Palace, Ashton Villa, the Moody Manion, and The Bryan Museum.
If you're traveling at the end of February, be sure to check out the Galveston Mardis Gras celebration which takes place downtown. The Lone Star Motorcycle Rally is another popular event at the end of October.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 5 flat-screen TVs, 2 wood-burning fireplaces, 2 balconies, a rooftop deck with bar, free WiFi, fenced backyard, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more
- Oceanfront Galveston location 100 feet from the beach - Close to shopping, restaurants, Galveston Island State Park, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Historic Pleasure Pier, downtown Galveston, museums, historic homes, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: William P. Hobby Airport (~47.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note, the indoor fireplaces are strictly decorative and not for guest use
- Firewood is not provided for the fireplace
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »