Dive into a great Galveston getaway at this 4-bed, 3.5-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 15! Boasting a 2,000-square-foot interior and plenty of outdoor space, this home is the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends on the edge of the Gulf. With drinks at the palapa bar, burgers on the smoker, your boat tied nearby, and the kiddos splashing around in the canal, this sweet spot will feel like your very own seaside paradise - and one you'll want to make a tradition every year!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 1 Queen Air Mattress, 1 Twin Air Mattress, Space on Couches
You'll be living in true Gulf coast style, with direct access to the water during your stay! Enjoy the perks of boat cleats directly below the home - perfect for sending your boat out to the West Bay, or simply swimming along the canal with the kiddos.
Wash off in the outdoor shower and head upstairs for a leisurely afternoon out of the sunshine. Unwind in front of the flat-screen cable TV, while others unplug with a good book by the wood-burning fireplace.
You'll find a fully equipped kitchen and wet-bar inside to assist with afternoon snacks and hand-crafted cocktails. When your fellow fishermen return with the catch-of-the-day, fire up the charcoal smoker and treat all to a seafood feast right at home!
Bring dinner outside to the open-air deck for al fresco dining with an unbeatable view over the canal. When plates are cleared, continue the party downstairs at the palapa-style saltillo tile bar! Pair your mai tais and margaritas with a tropical show on the flat-screen cable TV for an evening spent on island time.
When you're ready to retire for the night, 4 cozy bedrooms await you, promising peaceful slumbers for family, friends, and tired tykes alike. Be sure to get a great night's sleep - there's so much to do at the nearby Local Marina with a fishing pier, community pool, tennis courts, and much more at your disposal!
-- THE LOCATION --
You won't have to travel far to find fun - this neighborhood is brimming with things to see and do! Stay close and walk 15 minutes over to The West End Restaurant and the Sand Bar, where you'll not only find great food, but also pool tables, shuffleboard, a playground, community pool, fishing pier, bait shop, and exclusive beach access!
When you're ready to head out to the big blue, drive less than a mile across the island to reach the beautiful Gulf of Mexico! Spend the day on the warm sandy beaches, or venture out to sea via fishing excursion with Galveston Fishing Charters!
Drive 20 miles up the coast to the heart of Galveston Island. You'll find the Seawall alive with locals and tourists alike - visiting the many shops, restaurants, beaches, and boardwalks that line the streets. While you're in town, be sure to visit Moody Gardens, Pleasure Pier, and Schlitterbahn Waterpark!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, wood-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, wet bar, palapa-style saltillo tile bar, charcoal pit and smoker, upper sun deck, shaded outdoor seating, hammock, boat dock, parking for 4 vehicles, and much more!
- Access to community amenities within the Local Marina, include the West End Restaurant, Sand Bar Restaurant and bar equipped with a pool table, shuffleboard, Foosball, flat-screen TVs, and jukebox, playground, private fishing pier, private beach access, golf cart rentals, boat slip rentals, bait shop, tennis courts, boat ramps, and access to the community pool for an additional fee!
- Ideal location - perched right on the canal, with nearby access to the West Bay and the Gulf of Mexico!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: William P. Hobby Airport, 7800 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061, (~ 57.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (Outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please supervise young children at all times when near the water
- This property can comfortably sleep 12 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 18 guests with sleeping arrangements available on couches and air mattresses
- Pool passes are available for a $100 fee. This covers 10 people for 7 days
- Please note the boat slip is not available for use. Boat cleats are available to tie off boats up to 25 feet
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »