Get ready to have an exceptional stay in Galveston at this chic vacation rental home! The 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom 'Croft Cottage' has accommodations for 8 and off-street secure storage for Biker Rally Bikes. Built in 1886, this William Pautch home has survived all major hurricanes in the area and has recently been renovated! Located just 5 blocks from the beach and near many great historic landmarks, this one-of-a-kind spot is the perfect place to host a family reunion, birthday party, or wedding!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle Bed
The minute you enter this colorful home you'll feel your worries melt away! After the rooms are chosen, throw on your swimsuit and head out to the heated private pool!
Find shade from the hot Texas sun under the umbrellas while the grill master among you lights up the gas grill and starts cooking up some lunch. Enjoy your meal at the picnic tables before you take an afternoon nap on the chaise lounge.
As evening approaches, make your way inside. Rinse off in either of the walk-in showers before you start making dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. Gather around the retro dining table and enjoy your feast!
After dinner, take out the provided bikes for a quick ride to the beach where you can watch the sunset. When you get back home snuggle up on the couch and stream your favorite movie on the flat-screen TV in the living room.
Once you grow tired, retire to any of the 3 bedrooms with queen beds, or stay in the living room and get cozy on the daybed! Following such a fun-filled day, you're sure to fall asleep fast!
-- THE LOCATION --
Hop on a bike and head down to Stewart Beach, just 8 minutes away! This area was named one of the best family beaches and boasts amenities like pavilions, concessions, chair and umbrella rentals, volleyball courts, and more!
Less than 25 minutes away lies Moody Gardens where you can experience family-friendly attractions like the Aquarium Pyramid, the Rainforest Pyramid, 3D and 4D theaters, the Colonel Paddlewheel Boat, and a ropes course and zip line.
Walk 3 minutes from home to the Bryan Museum which hosts one of the world's most extensive collections of Texas and American West artifacts. Stock up on fresh veggies at their Farmer's Markets every Thursday and Sunday.
The Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier is a 6-minute bike ride away. Indulge in roller coasters, the Gulf Glider, and the Texas Star Fyler before dining at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Make your way to the Strand Historic District, a 5-minute drive away. Visit the restaurants for a taste of Galveston and enjoy the variety of shops in the beautiful buildings, many of which survived the 1900 storm.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, beach towels, 3 adult bikes, a tandem bike, indoor storage for Biker Rally Bikes, complimentary toiletries, gas grill, 4 flat-screen cable TVs with streaming capabilities, washer and dryer, heated private pool, furnished patio, street parking available, and more
- The private outdoor in-ground pool is about 6-feet deep, brand new, self cleaning, heated, and open year round!
- Historic Galveston location 8 minutes from Stewart Beach, under 25 minutes to Moody Gardens, 3 minutes to the Bryan Museum, 6 minutes from the Galveston Historic Pleasure Pier, and 5 minutes from the Strand Historic District
- Nearest Commercial Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport - 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, (~71 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- This property is great for parties, events, wedding and birthdays!
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 300
- Event fee(s): Fee based on event type
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed
- Event parking: On-street and in the back of the property
- Alcohol policies: Allowed with additional event insurance
- Event insurance: Yes
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note, a $500 fine will be assessed if any evidence of extra peoples or unauthorized parties are held at the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »