This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental condo in Galveston comfortably sleeps 9 guests who want the privacy of a home-away-from-home as well as access to all of the great amenities that come along with a condominium community. The appropriately named 'Condo by the Sea' is just a short walk to the beach and offers a great view of the Gulf of Mexico from the private balcony. Be sure to check out all of the restaurants and family attractions near the condo during your Galveston getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Pullout Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Rollaway Bed
This spacious 1,800-square-foot condo features large windows and glass doors which allow plenty of natural light into the home.
Listen to the sounds of the waves crashing on the beach as you sit in on the balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
After a long day of fun in Galveston, relax on the comfy couches and watch your favorite shows and movies on the flat-screen cable TV. Open up the windows and doors and smell the sea breeze.
The fully equipped kitchen features beautiful granite countertops, wood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. There is a dining table adjacent to the kitchen with room for 4 guests.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed as well as a pullout bed that can accommodate 2 additional guests, while the second bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the third bedroom has another king-sized bed. The condo comes with a rollaway twin-sized bed that fits well in the living room.
Each of the bathrooms has complimentary toiletries and all of the linens you’ll need during your stay. The condo also has beach towels you can bring with you down to the beach or pool.
-- THE LOCATION --
Beach lovers can’t go wrong with the ‘Condo by the Sea.’ The unit is just steps away from the Galveston Seawall and white sandy beaches.
There are plenty of great places to eat in the area, including quaint seafood restaurants within walking distance from the condo.
Kids and adults alike will adore the famous Pleasant Pier, which is a short walk from the condo. The Galveston staple has tons of rides and games for kids of all sizes.
Golfers only have to drive a short distance to hit the links. There are a few courses on the island, as well as several right off the bridge in mainland Texas.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a balcony, private balcony, fully equipped kitchen, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, 4 flat-screen satellite TVs, DVD players, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and more
- Community amenities within the Dawn Condominiums include a swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, and a charcoal grill
- Fantastic location, steps away from the beach with views of the Gulf of Mexico from the private balcony. Easy access to golfing, restaurants, Pleasant Pier, and more!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Car parking pass fee: $20 per car per stay
- No events, parties, or other large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »