Trade in your troubles and stress for a relaxing, fun-filled stay at Dock Holiday! Bask in the sun on the roof deck of our brand new, deep-water dock, or unwind in the shade underneath as the sounds of the water lull you to sleep. Bring or rent your own boat and jet skis and park them in safety. After spending a day on the water come recharge inside one of Lake Lanier's first lake-side homes, expanded and completely renovated in 2019!
Our house is jam packed with features:
- Expansive open floor plan with 20ft timber frame ceilings
- Chef's kitchen with high-end appliances and fully stocked with kitchenware and dishes
- Long farmhouse dining table with seating for 12, plus additional seating for 8 at the countertop bar
- Brand new everything: kitchen, bathrooms, fixtures, flooring, paint, doors and trim, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, furnishings, and dock
- Office nook with desk
- Covered deck with gas grill
- Outdoor fire pit with grill grate for charcoal or wood-fired cooking
And don’t forget our fabulous dock!
- The largest dock you can build for a single home on Lake Lanier
- Covered slips available at no extra charge for a boat and up to 2 jet skis; or no boat and up to 6 jet skis
- Huge roof deck on top for hanging out and enjoying the view
- Swim platform with easy access ladder
- Kayaks, paddle board, oars/paddles, and life jackets available
- Plenty of space in the side yard to park up to 2 boat or jet ski trailers
As the county seat of Hall County, the historic town of Gainesville has lots to offer. With so much to do and see you may find yourself coming for the lake but staying for the local attractions and events. During your stay you’ll have access to our own personal guidebook for the best things to do and places to see, shop, and dine in the area. Most of the opportunities are just a short 20 minute drive from Dock Holiday.
What are you waiting for? The lake is calling!Get the full listing »