* Convenient Access to all Southern Califonia attractions
* Walk to shops, restaurants, trails, nightlife and more.
* Part of a triplex in an iconic historic neighborhood
* Beautiful branch views out of all windows
* Stylish, comfortable, & clean. Unique and fun!
* Dedicated to guests - no personal belongings
* Location Location Location! Historic, tree-lined single-family neighborhood
* 15 min drive to Disneyland, Knott's, Convention Ctr, Angel Stadium
* Perfect for couples, business travelers, families, friends
* A/C, dishwasher, laundry washer/dryer, coffee maker, wifi
* Luxury beds and linens, TVs with Netflix
* Organic amenities
* Newly remodeled!
* Excellent value for your money
This is a modern and hip home in a triplex located in one of Fullerton's renowned historic neighborhoods. 1,700 square feet with three separate bedrooms, a master bedroom with ensuite bath, dining room, and living room.
This gem of a place is filled with beautiful tree branch views, natural light, and hideaway ambiance. Perfect for kicking back after a day's activities, sleeping in after a night of fun, or just staying in. Lushly landscaped with tons of butterflies. Just 10 minutes walk from Fullerton's vibrant downtown, you can relax outdoors with a glass of wine after a long day of touring around, then stroll to dinner and an evening of downtown nightlife. Or snuggle up for movie night with popcorn. It's all up to you!
Centrally located to all of Southern California's world-class attractions, like the Disney Resort, beautiful beaches, Knott's Berry Farm, Angel Stadium, and the Anaheim Convention Center.
DId you know Fullerton is a college town with its own vibrant local scene, with theater, restaurants, shopping (foodie paradise!), hiking, biking, collegiate sports, and renowned nightlife?
- 3 minutes to downtown shops, restaurants and nightlife (better to walk!)
- 5 minutes from the Fullerton train station
- 8 minutes to St. Jude Medical Center (hospital)
- 10 minutes from three major highways
- 10 minutes to Cal State Fullerton (CSUF)
- 15 minutes to Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm
- 15 minutes to Honda Center (Anaheim Ducks)
- 15 minutes to Anaheim Stadium (Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim)
- 15 minutes to Anaheim Convention Center
- 15-30 minutes from world-class shopping: South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island, Irvine Spectrum, The Outlets at Orange, Brea Mall
- 30 minutes to gorgeous beaches: Laguna, Newport, Huntington
- 30 minutes to Downtown L.A.
- 30 minutes to Orange County Airport (SNA)
- 30 minutes to Staples Center (Lakers, Clippers)
- 30 minutes to the Long Beach Aquarium and Queen Mary
- 45 minutes to Los Angeles airport (LAX)
- 45 minutes to Dodger Stadium
- 45 minutes to Hollywood
Our goal is to make every stay a 5-star stay, your comfort and happiness are our priority. We're available for suggestions and recommendations, but also will respect your privacy and space. Please let us know if you're not 100% happy, we'll do everything we can to make it right.
15-minute walk to a 23-mile trail system, so if you venture a little farther, you'll find yourself in an urban oasis, sharing the path with walkers, bikers and even horses.
Fullerton is close to major highways and centrally located, so it's super convenient to get to all of Southern California's world-class attractions from here.
Having a car is convenient but not necessary. You can also get here (and to your activities) by train, Uber/Lyft, taxi, and public buses. And there's so much within walking distance too!Get the full listing »