Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, this home offers the perfect central location for large families to share a great vacation and create special memories. This 4 level home offers the perfect layout for extended families. While you can experience the togetherness of sharing a home, there is space for everyone. This mountain home is beautifully decorated and includes a well stocked kitchen, quality furnishings and linens that make it feel like a home.
On the 4th floor there is a double bunk bed with trundle, perfect for the kids. On the third floor there is a Queen bedroom with a private bath and large walk in closet. On the main floor there is a large, roomy master bedroom with private bath and access to a back deck. An open kitchen, family room, and dining area boasts large windows and beautiful views, a gas fireplace and 1/2 bath. The deck includes a table, chairs, and gas grill right off of the family room. There are 2 Queen bedrooms with a shared full bath on the ground floor along with a laundry room with washer and dryer. Also on the ground floor is a recreation room with a ping pong / pool table, piano, gas fire place and flat screen TV and wireless internet throughout. The hot tub is right outside the rec. room in the backyard with views of majestic Buffalo Mountain. The two car garage opens to a quiet cul-de-sac and a large meadow behind the house which makes it a perfect place for kids to run, bike, play, and build snowmen.
Come and stay in a home that feels like your own and make your Colorado vacation one you will want to repeat again and again!
A QUICK LOOK AT OUR LOCATION:
• Short walk to Starbucks, Walmart or the grocery store.
• 5 minute walk South to Historic town of Frisco: great eateries, lots of fun shops, a micro-brewery, the famous Log Cabin Restaurant and much more.
• Short drive to four world-class Summit County Ski Areas: Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, A Basin or Keystone. Vail and Loveland are close by as well.
• A short walk to super convenient free Summit County shuttle that will drop you off at the base of the resorts (we frequently choose this option rather than driving ourselves).
• Right out the door is the Frisco bike path. This path extends to Keystone, Breckenridge, and Copper Mountain. All resorts have lots of fun things to do in the summer as well as the winter.
• 5 minute drive to Frisco Nordic Center for Tubing, Cross Country skiing, snowshoeing, and dinner sleigh rides!
• 7 minute away is the Outlet Mall at Silverthorne.
Close to fishing, hiking, biking, rock climbing or boating Frisco has that too!
If you like history and want to learn about an old mining town Frisco also has a wonderful museum with ten vintage buildings from the old town. This is both educational and great fun for kids and adults.
Mount Royal is a great climb with a view that overlooks all of Frisco, Summit County, and Lake Dillon.
Many locals enjoy fishing right where the creek enters Lake Dillon Reservoir. Fishing guide services are available in Frisco and they have all the gear and knowledge you will need to create a great fishing day!
The Frisco Marina offers boat rentals of all types. Our favorite is to rent a pontoon boat and cruise the entire reservoir and enjoy lunch at either the Frisco or Dillon Marina. The Blue River which flows south from Breckenridge enters into the Dillon Reservoir and is a top 10 trout stream!
To find out about all of the great activities you can check the Summit Daily News or the websites for Frisco, Copper, or Breckenridge.Get the full listing »