Frisco luxury at its best! Completely remodeled, Mountain Contemporary Private Home. In town location, just three blocks from Main Street and the shuttle bus to Copper Mountain or the Main Frisco Transit Station. Nothing has been overlooked in the extensive remodel of this 3 bedroom plus sleeping den, 3.5 bath home - just come in and enjoy!
Our Home Features:
* Complete Remodel December 2016 – Modern Contemporary Design.
* 2,450 square feet on three levels.
* Brand new hardwood floors/carpet throughout.
* Brand new kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and custom cabinets.
* Featured Gas Fireplace with gorgeous stacked stone and reclaimed barn wood mantle – BEAUTIFUL!
* Cubbies for ski stuff with bench to put ski stuff on, as well as high end boot dryers for toasty feet in the morning!
* 4 Bedrooms (3 bedrooms plus Sleeping Den) – 3.5 Baths.
* Lots of space in bedrooms, with main floor master, lower level sleeping den (with private bath) and two additional bedrooms upstairs.
* Large and bright, very airy design.
* Radiant heat in floors throughout – warm and toasty!
* Whole house Humidifier.
* Heated Garage.
* Space in garage to park one vehicle – plenty of additional space for 3-4 more vehicles in driveway.
* Two blocks to Main Street shops and restaurants.
* Two blocks to FREE shuttle bus – goes to Copper & main Frisco Transit Center.
Create memories for a lifetime in our beautiful Frisco, Colorado home. Extensively remodeled, our home invites you to enjoy the best of Summit County and Frisco, Colorado. Enter via heated garage and drop off your ski gear in our custom designed ski cubbies. Place your boots and gloves in our ski warmers and come on in!
Upstairs is the main living area, featuring professionally designed kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and custom cabinets. Perfect for entertaining and well equipped for family stays. The kitchen opens to the living and dining room for a relaxed, great room feel. The dining room is finished with contemporary seating, a table that seats 7 plus island bar accommodating 3 more.
The main living area features a gas fireplace with gorgeous stacked stone and reclaimed barn wood mantle, creating a cozy and beautiful setting for family gatherings. The living area also features a custom designed furniture and a large flat screen TV.
Our home is perfect for small groups or multiple families. The master is located on the Main Level with a King size heavenly bed and private full bathroom. Upstairs we have two family suites. The first guest suite has a 2nd King heavenly bed as well as two twins and can accommodate up to 4 guests. Also upstairs is a 2nd family suite with a Queen bed plus two twins and a trundle, accommodating up to 5 guests. The upstairs bedrooms shared a full bath. On the lower level of the home is a sleeping den with a COMING SOON sofa sleeper (we have an aerobed if you are our guests prior to it's arrival) and private full bath. The laundry is also located in the lower level. The lower level is at the entry of the home and offers privacy from the rest of the home and sleeps like a 4th bedroom.
Need to work throughout your stay? Not a problem, we regular work from our “mountain home” and we have equipped the home with high-speed (5G) wireless internet and a wireless printer. We also have a work desk located in the lower sleeping den.
Location can’t be better than this. In fact, the main factor in our decision to purchase this property is LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! We are just thre blocks to Main Street, so easy walking access to Frisco shops and restaurants. The shuttle bus to both Copper Mountain and the main Frisco Transit Center is located right at Main Street – nice bonus! We are also around the corner from the Walter Byron Park in Frisco and just a block to the bike path headed over to Lake Dillon, Frisco Marina. We love the easy access in both winter and summer!
Top this off with a heated garage (we store one vehicle, but we have an additional space open for guest use) as well as ample parking for guests – and we’ve got everything you need. We invite you to come stay with us and look forward to hosting you, your family and friends for a wonderful stay in Frisco, Colorado!
Main floor Master: King Heavenly Bed – Sleeps 2
2nd BR: Queen and two twins with a trundle – Sleeps up to 5
3rd BR: King Heavenly Bed and two twins - Sleeps up to 4
Bottom floor sleeping den with COMING SOON sofa sleeper (aerobed if you are our guest before it arrives) – Sleeps up to 2
Maximum Occupancy: 12Get the full listing »