Situated in the heart of Frisco just 1 block from Main Street, this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental townhouse offers the quintessential getaway to experience all that the Rocky Mountains have to offer. Up to 8 guests will enjoy all the comforts of home within the nearly 1,300-square-foot interior, complete with a large Smart TV, balcony with mountain views, and prime proximity to Copper Mountain, Keystone, Breckenridge, Lake Dillon, and abundant hiking and mountain biking trails!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen-Over-Queen Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed
Drive through the center of town as you approach your new home-away-from-home offering plenty of free parking, including garage access. When you step inside, you'll greeted by a modern interior with comfortable furnishings throughout. In your downtime, connect to the free WiFi and relax in front of any one of the 3 large Smart TVs.
When everyone has worked up an appetite, the kitchen comes fully equipped with granite countertops and everything you'll need to whip up a home-cooked meal. Come nighttime, each bedroom has it's own floor, providing 9 guests the ultimate privacy. Wake up feeling refreshed and enjoy a morning cup of coffee from the balcony with mountain views!
-- THE LOCATION --
Situated just 1 block from Frisco's Main Street, you'll enjoy easy access to all the essentials and a plethora of shops and restaurants.
All year-round, you're sure to experience all that nature has to offer from this centrally located home. In the winter, hop in the car, or the free shuttle, and drive just minutes to Copper Mountain, Keystone, Breckenridge, or A-Basin Ski Areas to carve world-class slopes. Vail and Beaver Creek Resorts are just a 30 to 40-mile drive from your door.
When the snow melts, abundant hiking and mountain biking trails emerge, and boating, kayaking, and paddle-boarding entertainment awaits on Lake Dillon.
Summit County offers something for everyone with shopping opportunities at the Silverthorne Outlets, numerous golf courses in the area, breweries, restaurants, and so much more. Whatever you choose to do, you'll love returning to this terrific townhome for a relaxing evening.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 Smart TVs, balcony with mountain views, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, garage access, 2 parking spaces and more
- Unbeatable Frisco location - 1 block from Main Street and minutes to Copper Mountain, Keystone, Breckenridge, and A-Basin Ski Areas! Easy access to skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking, golfing, swimming, boating, fishing, shopping, a plethora of restaurants, bars, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport (~98 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »