Options to be active are infinite, as are quiet spaces to relax and enjoy natures beauty. In the winter, true ski on/off to Super Bee Lift that is also next to the tubing hill and kids play area. In the summer, enjoy a hike in the refreshing Colorado mountain air or test your swing at Coppers golf course right outside your door.
Melt the makings for s’mores over a glowing fire pit in center village, or allow our restaurants to inspire your palate with locally infused flavors. Modern alpine charm and stunning tranquility make this property a luxurious retreat, treasured by those who appreciate the magnificence of nature and the joy of simply letting go.
High-End Features & Amenities
• Scenic views of Sky Shutes, Super Bee Lift, and Copper Creek Golf Course
• Over 1100 Square feet + 2 large decks for outdoor living
• 3 Bedrooms. Master has a California king with private balcony. Second Master with Queen bed and private sink. Third Room has two single bunk beds.
• Main level has a queen Murphy bed that pulls down from wall
• All bedrooms have plush comforters with duvets and LED TVs.
• Main floor bath has new tub. Beautifully renovated 2nd floor bathroom has walk-in shower. Both are equipped with hair dryers and plenty of hooks for towels.
• LED TV featuring cable and the latest movies on demand (paid by guest)
• Custom-designed solid wood doors and mill-work throughout
• Leather Couch with Chaise
• Full Size Washer and Dryer
• Iron/ ironing board
• Fully stocked kitchen with quartz slab counters, high-end pots, pans, crock-pot, blender, Kitchen Aid, Coffee Maker and table settings for 8+
• All of our guest rooms are non-smoking and pets must be approved with pet fee
• Complementary high speed INTERNET access
• Gas Fireplace
• 24 Hour Self Check-in
• Designated Ski/bike locker on ground level
• Private DECK has outdoor table, lounge chairs and Weber Grill. Second deck off of one of the bedrooms.
• We are an Exterior End Unit of the Village Point complex with incredible views!, (not one of interior units, where views aren't great)
• 14 person HOT TUB shared by Village Point only (small complex) - very private
WINTER - The Super Bee 6-person high speed lift is visible from almost every window. Very convenient to hit the slopes, take breaks, back to eat lunch, and add/shed clothing. The Tubing Hill is also right next to the lift. You can watch all the slope side action from our hot tub. The Copper Station Day Lodge is the building right next door for lift tickets, ski rentals, two restaurants and bars, apres-ski entertainment, coffee shop and shopping. Skiing couldn t be easier!
SUMMER/FALL - Copper Creek Golf Course offers a beautiful view from our deck. Tee times and golf carts are at Copper Station right next door. Copper Mountain and Summit County offer great summer activities and is popular for weddings and conferences. Hike right out the back door up the mountain. Take a 10 minute stroll (or free concierge shuttle) to Center Village to hit the rocky mountain coaster, go-karts, climbing wall, putt-putt, or smoares by the fire-pit. Lake Dillon is a 10 minute drive, that offers paddle-boarding, pontoon rentals, fishing, or a great paved bike trail around the lake! There won't be enough week left in your vacation!
STR Permit #BCA-4842600
Maximum Occupancy: 8
Parking Spaces: 1 Reserved (1 Guest on a First Come Basis)Get the full listing »