SH501 Summit House
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy.
- CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. We will endeavor to wait 24 hours between reservations, to allow housekeepers more time to clean and disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: Curbside Check-In is available at the SkyRun Copper Office in the East Village at Copper Mountain. Please note that if you wish to come into the office to check-in, only ONE guest is allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- COOKING/DINING: Most restaurants in Summit County are currently open for business at 50% capacity. Take-Out is available from most Summit County restaurants. Otherwise cooking at home is a great option, all kitchen items in each unit are disinfected prior to each arrival.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / ATHLETIC FACILITIES: As of July 10, 2020, shared workout facilities, community pools, community hot tubs remain closed due to Summit County Health Department restrictions. (Inquire upon check-in for any update regarding this restrictions). Nightly rates have been adjusted due to these temporary public health restrictions of amenities.
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit Countys year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires or prescribed burns of any material.
-- Short Walk to Center Village Chairlifts
-- Private Balcony
-- Ski Locker
-- Communal Sauna
Very comfortable 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo. Summit House is only a 3-4 minute walk to Center Village and the American Eagle chairlift. You can ski to within 100 feet of the condo on the groomed trail that runs behind the Copper Mountain Inn and Timber Creek condos.
With 800 square feet of space, this two bedrooms condo is great for 8 people or a small family. The first bedroom has a King Bed and Queen Sofa Sleeper. The second bedroom has 2 Queen Beds.
The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need. Enjoy the gas fireplace and dining room with a view of the mountain and Center Village. There is a private balcony off of the living room.
Summit House has two laundry rooms in the building. Your private ski locker is on the ground floor as you enter the building. There is also a communal sauna for you to enjoy.
There is a covered car port parking spot for 1 vehicle, this is an assigned spot. Any additional vehicles can park in the North Alpine Lot. There is no charge for parking.
Center Village is the main base area for Copper Mountain. There are many great shops and restaurants just a short walk away. The American Eagle Chairlift accesses intermediate terrain. The American Flyer has some green terrain, but all first timers or beginners need to take the bus to West Village or walk to Green Acres. Green Acres is only a few minute walk and is a great learning area.
Extras: Wi-Fi is included with your stay. FREE access to the Copper Mountain Athletic Club (located in the Center Village) is available to guests booking directly with SkyRun Copper. Guests who book this property also receive the benefits of the exclusive "SkyPerks" program, providing you with discounts and amenities during your stay.Get the full listing »