*This listing has been updated for COVID-19 Requirements & has wireless internet through RESORT Internet for guests who want to work remotely. Community amenities may be closed due to COVID-19.
This bright, convenient unit in Telemark Lodge is just a short 4-minute walk to Center Village with the new Gondola and American Flyer Bubble lift. This Large deluxe studio with a separate bunk room (sleeps like a 1 bedroom with a Queen Murphy bed) is totally renovated, quiet with great views from the third floor. The common-area hot tub is just down the hall. Center Village has all of the shops, restaurants, and other resort amenities (ice skating, rock climbing, alpine coaster, etc.) In the winter, Tubing and snowmobiling are also available close by. In the summer, the alpine coaster, golfing, mountain biking, go-carts, and lake activities are close by. Spring and Fall are quiet in the resort but beautiful for hiking and biking.
Our clean, comfortable condo has an efficient layout that offers a huge bay window with fantastic mountain and slope views. Open the windows to get the fresh mountain air as there is no air conditioning in most Summit County condos with an average temp of 60 degrees but we do have two fans for your comfort. We have recently remodeled the unit with new carpet, tile, cabinets, furniture, mattress, lighting, windows, and new stainless steel appliances. There is a queen murphy bed and a separate built-in bunk bedroom which can be closed off with a pocket door for privacy. Our unit offers a full bath with a tub/shower and a full kitchen with a breakfast bar and dining table. Cable TV, LCD SMART TV (HDMI available - bring your cables and watch Netflix), FREE WiFi internet, stereo, and garage parking on first come basis is included. Great for the whole family!
The Summit Stage free shuttle service stops in front of the Telemark Lodge which will take you to the towns of Frisco, Silverthorne and the ski resorts of Breckenridge and Keystone! So once you’re need to drive!
• heated parking garage (height 6' 8 - so for larger cars you will have to utilize the few spaces in the front or arrange with Copper Resorts for additional parking)
• full kitchen (fully equipped)
• queen murphy bed with high quality mattress
• Lazy Boy leather sofa and Recliner Chairs
• bunk beds separated from main living area by a pocket door (we have a Hiccapop Bed Foam Bumper in the closet if you want on the bunk bed with small children)
• full bath with tub plus an additional vanity with sink in bunk room
• pack n' play & bumbo for small children
• two fans and humidifier for extra comfort
• over-sized sitting bay window with views of ski slope and ten mile range
• free internet wifi available
• SMART Samsung TV
• ski locker and bike racks in garage (bring a lock)
• 24 Hour Self Check-in
• newly remodeled hot tub down the hall
• snack, ice machine and laundry facilities in the building
DUE TO CO LAW - An additional payment request will be sent after booking to collect the 4% Copper Resort tax Airbnb/VRBO/Homeaway fails to collect
Guests asked to provide a government photo ID, mailing address, name of all guests, contact info & vehicle info.
*The health and well-being of our guests, team members, and all who visit our properties is our highest priority. We are actively monitoring the updates and travel advisories regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and have enhanced our systems and procedures.
GUEST RESERVATIONS – All of our properties are equipped for self-check-in and self check-out to minimize in-person contact.
PROFESSIONAL HOUSEKEEPING – We’ve launched an enhanced protocol for vacation rental cleanings to meet the CDC recommendations and guidance from hospitality industry experts.
TIME ALLOTTED BETWEEN STAYS
STR Permit #BCA-4840200
Maximum Occupancy: 4
Parking Spaces: 1Get the full listing »