Spectacular private/detached apartment, 3 blocks from Frisco's historic main street & Lake Dillon. Minutes from Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper, Vail & Beaver Creek. The Flat offers you an excellent home base for exploring the Rockies. The perfect getaway for your next vacation! There truly is no better location to experience the heart of Summit County and Ski Country USA!
⭐ 600 sq ft Heated Garage
⭐ Stand Alone Apartment w/ NO Shared Walls
⭐Pet Friendly ($100 pet fee)
⭐ Epic Mountain Views from each window
⭐4 Season Mountain Retreat
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT THE FRISCO FLAT...
⭐ Multiple Ski Resorts
-Keystone: 10 minutes
-Arapahoe Basin: 12 minutes
-Breckenridge: 10 minutes
-Copper: 10 minutes
-Beaver Creek: 40 Minutes
-Endless trails for biking & hiking
-Shopping & Dining
2. PERSONAL SERVICE
⭐I will respond to your communication within 10 minutes, guaranteed. I am the passionate home owner and host, not a management company.
3.VIP CONCIERGE SERVICE
⭐All guests have access to our complimentary VIP Concierge Service that offers complete custom vacation planning, activity bookings, discounts and guest services during your vacation.
We have a brand new pillow-top king bed with luxury linens and a cozy duvet.
-1 King (Sleeps 2)
- 2 rollaway memory foam twin beds (Sleeps 2) Either separate or combined to make a queen bed.
Bedding for the rollaways is located in a master bedroom closet. The beds are very easy to set up and stow away when not in use
- Large master bedroom with closet and king bed.
- Ensuite bathroom.
- Large shower/tub combination.
- Luxury towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hairdryer, unlimited 3 ply TP, kleenex, lotion and hand soap are all supplied.
- Tons of windows make it bright and sunny with comfortable seating and fantastic views.
- Italian leather couches for comfort and style.
- 40” Roku TV, Netflix, Pandora, Bose and much more!
- Dining table seats 3 adults comfortably. Seating for 2 at the breakfast bar.
- Our home is fully stocked with all of the essentials, condiments, sugar, creamer, coffee beans, etc
☆ High speed unlimited internet is provided free of charge. 150 MBPS!
- High quality chef's knives, cutting boards, pots and pans.
- Electric range, oven, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- French press, toaster, and Kuerig coffee maker with stocked coffee and tea.
- Full set of dishes and utensils.
- Listen to your favorite tunes and sing along with the Amazon Echo Show & Alexa.
- Paper towels, soap, dish pods, etc are all included.
- Landscaped side seating area.
- Million dollar views and access to unlimited biking & hiking trails.
-There is a huge double car garage on the main floor of the house. Access is easy via a keypad door lock or keypad garage door opener.
-Pull your vehicle in and keep it free from snow, warm and ready to load up for a day of skiing. Plenty of secure storage for bikes, skis, snowboards, kayaks, kids toys, etc.
- Standard tools and a work bench available.
- Huge driveway with plenty of parking. Professionally plowed in winter.
- We have an electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house and the garage.
- You have full access to the flat, garage, the side sitting area and the amazing neighborhood filled with bike trails, parks and hiking paths.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
After booking, you will receive a prompt email with a thank you message and a link to fill in your arrival information and any special requests.
Within a couple of days of booking, you will receive our digital guest book that will outline details of the home, local activities, access to our discount programs and our VIP concierge service.
5 days before your arrival, you will receive our welcome packet with the final details of your stay, access codes and another opportunity to share with us any special requests, so we can customize your vacation for the perfect experience!
I pride myself on being a top notch host!
⭐I will respond to your communication within 10 minutes, guaranteed!
My goal is 100% guest satisfaction.
Other things to note:
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing
World class skiing/snowboarding at:
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
Frisco is 1 hr and 15 min from Denver up scenic i70.Get the full listing »