Leave your troubles behind and escape to the beach in this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Surfside Beach vacation rental house. With 1,300 square-feet of living space, sleeping accommodations for 8 and walking distance to the beach, this house is perfect for your next family vacation. Bask in the sun and take in the picturesque views of the Gulf of Mexico from the huge front deck, or sneak a peak of the wildlife refuge from the rear deck, this house has all the best views!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features an exterior surveillance camera, located on the covered patio area. It does not look into any interior spaces.*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed
Featuring one great room that encompasses the living and dining room along with the kitchen, this spacious vacation rental house embodies the openness and warmth of the beach in every way. Decorated in beach tones and accents, you’ll immediately feel at ease entering into this home. The living room is equipped with 2 plush couches, a flat-screen cable TV and ceiling fan for ultimate relaxation.
Next to the living room lies a fully equipped kitchen featuring granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a lovely breakfast bar with seating for 3. There’s also a wooden dining table set for 6.
Off the great room is where you can find 3 private bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, all decorated in light, beachy colors and equipped with ceiling fans. The master bedroom boasts a king bed, private bathroom, flat-screen cable TV and a door to access the deck.
If you haven’t had your fill of sun and scenery for the day, just step outside onto the large deck that wraps around the house. Take in an incredible view of the Gulf of Mexico from the front deck, or check out the Intracoastal Waterway and wildlife refuge from the rear deck.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located right across the street from the beach, you can walk down to the water in minutes! This property is also in an ideal location for excellent fishing and crabbing, with a superb crabbing pier located nearby, and a variety of restaurants and shops in the vicinity.
30 minutes away lies Galveston Island, a hotspot for all kinds of entertainment including Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier Amusement Park, Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark, Moody Gardens and more! With a little something to suit all tastes, this fantastic area has a plethora of different activities!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV, wireless internet access, large deck, gas grill and more!
- Unbeatable location - walk to the beach, easy access to great fishing and crabbing spots, 30 minute drive to Galveston Island
- Nearest Commercial Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport, 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032 (~81 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking. Any evidence of violation will result in a $250.00 charge to the guest
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings. Any evidence of violation of this policy will result in an additional charge of $500.00 to the guest
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that daytime visitors are allowed, but only the number of guests indicated on the reservation are permitted to spend the night. Violation of this policy will result in an additional charge of $250.00 to the guest
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »