*NOTE: The homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit*
Come stay in the heart of Texas Wine Country at this charming Hill Country home! Sip an award-winning merlot on your private pergola-covered patio, inside the spacious sunroom or enjoy a glass fresh from the source at one of the abundant wineries mere minutes away. With 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and room for 10, this beautiful vacation rental is the perfect retreat for groups looking to get a taste of the Fredericksburg flavor.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Full Beds
Set beneath a canopy of towering trees, this charming Hill Country home beautifully captures the essence of countryside living. Enjoy the solitude from the furnished front porch or head around back to see what else this scenic spot has in store.
Plan out the day’s tastings and tours around the pergola-covered cafe table or find a spot under the sun on the patio.
Drive 2 miles into downtown Fredericksburg to test out some of the local German fare, or prepare your own 5-star feast in the fully equipped kitchen, where stainless steel appliances and an expansive breakfast bar turn the task of cooking into a real treat!
When it’s time to eat, pull a stool up to the counter set for 6 or dine in the sunroom, complete with a glass roof for the full solarium effect. If you’d prefer to dine al fresco, the patio offers outdoor dining for up to 10.
Wind down from your day of Fredericksburg adventures in the living area, lined with leather furnishings and a 60-inch flat-screen TV. If you’d rather watch a movie from under the covers, 3 of the bedrooms feature flat-screen satellite TVs and plush queen beds. The kids will surely love the fourth bedroom, as it comes with 2 cozy full beds and charming marine-themed decor!
-- THE LOCATION --
Enjoy the calmness of the country along with the convenience of being just outside of town when you book this vacation rental. The fine restaurants and unique boutiques of downtown are only 2 miles north, while award-winning wineries can be found in a matter of minutes in almost every direction.
Hop on the Urban Wineries Trail to explore local favorites like Grape Creek Vineyards on Main, Fiesta Winery Fredericksburg and Lost Draw Cellars, or book a wine tour to check out the countless vineyards in the surrounding area.
When you need a break from the wine scene, Fredericksburg also plays host to a plethora of historic sites, specialty shops and other one-of-a-kind attractions. Travel back in time at the National Museum of the Pacific War, take a trip through town on a horse-drawn carriage, and browse the abundant art galleries and antique shops in search of local treasures!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, wood-burning fireplace, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen TVs with DirecTV, washer and dryer, master en-suite with Jacuzzi tub, central air conditioning, sunroom, patio, outdoor dining for 10, 2-car garage, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Prime location in the heart of Fredericksburg - 2 miles from downtown and minutes from a plethora of wineries! Easy access to vineyards, restaurants, shops and so much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Antonio International Airport - 9800 Airport Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78216 (~68 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stayGet the full listing »