Charming farmhouse style and modern amenities collide at Der Liebe Hutte, . The Love Shack is a recently remodeled 2-bed, 1-bath home four blocks from Main Street. This elegantly appointed home boasts room for four adults. The outdoor oasis includes a meticulously landscaped yard with a covered patio, outdoor dining, Jacuzzi hot tub, corn hole court, and a fire pit surrounded by Adirondack chairs. A mere three-block walk to the wine shuttle allows you to leave your car behind and explore the many vineyards, distilleries and breweries in the area. Take a leisurely stroll to the many shops, restaurants and tasting rooms that line Main Street.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Der Liebe Hutte is a charming single-story retreat with a white brick exterior and covered front porch, complete with rocking chairs… a picture-perfect spot to start your day with a hot cup o’ joe.
The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, chic subway tile and everything you need to cook a home-made meal…. Or grill a juicy steak while sipping a newly discovered full-bodied red on the patio at the built in bar and BBQ.
If a cozy night in is what you’re in the mood for, cuddle up in front of the 65-inch flat-screen TV mounted over the fireplace with a warm, furry blanket and your favorite nightcap.
Each bedroom is well-appointed with his-and-hers terry cloth robes, a TV and super-comfy beds.
Fredericksburg is a quaint German town, founded in 1846, just over an hour from Austin and San Antonio. Der Liebe Hutte is sure to be your new home-away-from-home in this historic town!
Key Residence Features:
- Remodeled in October 2018, everything is brand new!
- Convenient Fredericksburg location - 4 blocks to Main Street, 3 blocks to wine shuttle, 10 minutes from Boot Ranch, 30 minutes to Enchanted Rock, or just tour the Texas Hill Country!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 3600 Presidential Blvd, Austin, TX 78719 (83 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- One night stays considered upon request
If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.Get the full listing »