Pack your bags for this Franconia vacation rental home! Boasting stunning White Mountain views from the deck and charming interior, this 3-bed, 2-bath getaway in Mittersill Alpine Village has it all! Hiking, mountain biking, boating and beach bathing are nearby, along with the Appalachian Trail, White Mountain National Forest, and Franconia Notch State Park. Other nearby activities include the Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway 1 mile away and hikes to sites like Flume Gorge and Mount Lafayette!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Pullout Loveseat, Full Sleeper Sofa
Set in a charming ski village designed with authentic Austrian style, this cabin promises a rejuvenating mountain getaway for your friends and family.
Head into the fully equipped kitchen - boasting stainless steel appliances and plenty of cooking space - to pack up some snacks for a day hike on the Appalachian Trail. When you return, kick off your shoes and soak in the panoramic White Mountain views from the deck.
Linger outside and sip a cold beer in the fresh mountain air until it's time for dinner. The rustic wooden table in the corner will seat everyone with ease for family-style meals.
Cuddle up in front of the wood-burning fireplace in the living room to watch a movie on the flat-screen TV. Can't all agree? The lower level of the house boasts a second seating area with another flat-screen TV!
All 3 of the bedrooms and the living room feature comfortable sleeping accommodations for everyone in your group. Fall asleep with ease and wake refreshed for another rejuvenating day in New Hampshire!
-- THE LOCATION --
Escaping the bustle of everyday life has never been easier! The house is on the back of Cannon Mountain, only 1 mile from the Aerial Tramway, which boasts stunning views year-round! White Mountain National Forest boasts lush forests and stunning alpine peaks with abundant hiking, fishing and wildlife minutes away.
Set in the heart of the national forest, Franconia Notch State Park is home to stunning sights like Flume Gorge and Echo Lake; pack your swimsuit for a quick dip on the beach at Echo Lake! If you'd rather explore the forest with a hike, the Appalachian Trail is nearby, boasting stunning views, historic sites and memories for the whole family!
Stroll through history at the 1,300-acre The Rocks Estate, which features a Christmas Tree farm, stunning gardens and a historic estate. Come fall, the Mount Washington Cog Railway boasts breathtaking views of the vibrant autumn colors that New Hampshire is known for. You can also summit Mount Washington by driving the Auto Road or travel via one of the Auto Coaches to view the Great Gulf Wilderness and the Presidential Mountain Range.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, a wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), propane heaters, provided linens and towels, washer and dryer, deck with mountain views, driveway parking for 3 vehicles and more
- Prime Franconia location near Cannon Mountain, with easy access to attractions like the Appalachian Trail, the Aerial Tramway, White Mountain National Forest, The Rocks Estate and Francona Notch State Park
- Nearest Major Airports: Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (~98 miles away) | Lebanon Municipal Airport (~65 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Note that this property has 1 full bathroom, 1 bathroom with a sink and shower, and 1 bathroom with a toilet and sinkGet the full listing »