T1 bis for 4 people on the first floor in pretty wooded residence.
Heated pool from mid-June to mid-September and private tennis for the residence. Ping pong table.
T1 bis pleasant and easy maintenance.
Living room with bay overlooking the south facing balcony from where you have a view of part of the port and the Ria.
- Living room with kitchenette (microwave oven / grill, ceramic hob, fridge, dishwasher.
- Sleeping for 2 people in convertible sofa type rapido new and very good quality (easy to open and close ... No need to remove the cushions or the duvet).
80 cm TV
- Corner cabin with 2 bunk beds in the entrance.
- Bathroom with vanity, bathtub and washing machine.
- separate WC.
- Large balcony of 7. 50 m² facing south overlooking a part of the port and the Ria, with table, chairs, parasol, deckchairs, electric barbecue.
- Secure parking space in the basement.
- Bicycle shed closed.
Dryer, iron and ironing board.
Cot and high chair and baby bath (on request
The harbor, the beach and the shops on foot.
On site: Nautical pole with Kayak, sailing and scuba diving.
Fishing, fishing, walking and biking on kilometers of dunes.
Beach and natural pool of seawater for children.
Cruise on the Ria. Hiking along the Ria.
All shops and small neighborhood cinema.
Carnac, Quiberon, Trinidad / Mer are a short drive away. Also visit the islands of Houat, Hoedic, Belle-Ile, Groix, the Gulf of Morbihan, Lorient and its interceltic festival, not to mention the charm of the hinterland.
Many Breton festivals and animations on site and around in season.
Call for more information.Get the full listing »