The snow-capped mountains of the beautiful Saint-Gervais-les-Bains area welcome you when you book a stay in our lovely apartment! Our apartment is nestled in the heart of the area, only 2.5km away from Bettex and only 8km from the Saint Gervais Les Bain village centre. Amenities we think you’ll love include:
• Studio with Double Pull-out bed + Single wagon bed
• TV featuring local programming
• Enjoy the view from your balcony
• Kitchen with hotplates, microwave, and mini-fridge
• Less than 200m from the nearest ski shuttle stop!
• Complimentary outdoor parking on-site
• FREE Wi-Fi
• We may be able to accommodate pets if you let us know when booking
Welcome to a winter enthusiast’s wonderland! Start your day by grabbing your skis and heading over to the nearby ski shuttle stop – it’s less than 200m away. The area itself has over 400km of pistes, which means whether you’re a beginner or an expert, you’ll find a challenging trail with your name on it. If you’re joining us in the summer, you’ll find hiking trails that lead to beautiful mountain vistas.
Our cozy STUDIO features a Pull-out bed, which sleeps 2, and a wagon bed which sleeps 1.
After you’re done on the pistes, return to our property and take a bath in the 1 BATHROOM. If you’re travelling light, you can rent bed linens and towels on-site.
Next, relax in our rustic LIVING AREA. You can sit on the couch and watch Tv with local programming, or connect with friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. If you’re craving fresh air, step out onto the balcony and drink in the view.
If you’re hungry, you can make a snack in our KITCHEN, which has a set of hotplates, a microwave, and a mini-fridge. You can enjoy your meal at our dining table, which seats 3.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Le Saphir, where our property is conveniently located. These include complimentary outdoor parking. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a fee.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit and a Holiday Tax. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them.
Delicious home-cooked meals start at Restaurant L’etable. If you’re joining us in the summer, we’d recommend spending at least one evening dining out on their lovely sun terrace. If you need groceries, you can pick them up from Sherpa Supermarche. Those travelling without their ski gear can rent all of the equipment they might need from the nearby Intersport Rent. Finally, the best way to relax is to head over to the famous thermal baths, which you can find at 355 Allée du Dr Lépinay.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Our TV features local French programming
• Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €200 and a Holiday Tax of €2.30/night per person
• If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person and €21/2 people, and bath kits for €9
• Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the propertyGet the full listing »