Dreaming of a quiet holiday? Located away from the hustle and bustle of the usual tourist traps, but still near enough to the sandy beaches of Mont Bay and a myriad of restaurants, our rental is the perfect holiday base.
• Sofa bed in the living room
• TV in the common area
• Enjoy the view of Polder from your balcony or patio
• Shared indoor pool
• Concierge service
• 8 km (10 minutes) from the sandy beaches of Mont Bay
• 25 km from the beaches in Cancale
Between Mont Saint-Michel and the corsair city of Saint-Malo, Roz-sur-Couesnon is the ideal starting point to discover the Channel Islands, the Emerald Coast, and the wonderful landscapes of the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel. Our modern rental is the perfect place for a relaxing, quiet getaway in the French countryside.
Our cozy 25m2 STUDIO features a sofa bed in the living room. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV. Craving fresh air? Step out onto the balcony or patio and drink in the view. Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. Enjoy the view of Polder from the apartment.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM.
Hungry? Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a kettle, and an electric hob. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Résidence & Hôtel Le Domaine Du Mont, where our property is conveniently located. These include the indoor pool, and the on-site SAUNA, perfect for recuperation after a day of adventure. The kids will love the on-site playground. Wi-Fi is available for FREE at the reception and in the apartment. Premium Wi-Fi is available for €3/day, €5/2 days, or €15/ week (several connections possible simultaneously with one code).
Please note that a tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €46/week or €10/day (1 pet/apartment max). Cats and category 1 and 2 dogs are prohibited. Bed linen, bathroom linen, beds made on arrival, and an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen and dishes) are all included.
Don't feel like cooking? Grab a bite to eat at Restaurant Les Couesnons, just a 3-minute walk away. A short 30-minute drive will take you to the zoo. Maison des Polders, a historic house, is also just a 2-minute walk away.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Please note that a tourist tax and a damage deposit will be collected upon arrival
• Bed linen, bathroom linen, beds made on arrival, and an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen and dishes) are all included
• Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Cats and category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted
• A cleaning kit is available for €3.90/kit
• Low-speed Wi-Fi is available for FREE at the reception and in the apartment. Premium Wi-Fi is available for €3/day, €5/2 days, or €15/ week (several connections possible simultaneously with one code).
• If you need baby equipment please request upon booking (subject to availability).
• Bakery service is available on-site!
• Outdoor parking is available for free (subject to availability)
• Arrange for an early check-in from 11am for €75/appartmentGet the full listing »