Come and stay in our cozy and equipped studio in Pornichet! Located in a charming fishing port, you'll love to have a colourful array of trendy shops and boutiques, delicious seafood restaurants, and fun leisure and sporting activities right outside your door. This studio is perfect for a relaxing getaway, we think you'll love:
• Cozy studio with Sofa bed for 2
• Great Value! Alcove with a Bunk bed is almost a bedroom
• Functional Kitchenette
• FREE Wi-Fi + TV
• Access to a Seasonal Outdoor Pool
• Steps from the "Libraires" Beach!
• Coin-operated washer and dryer on-site
• Covered parking available
• Start your day with the paid Breakfast
• Guest services team available to ensure you have a stress-free stay!
Our cozy and charming studio is wonderfully located in beautiful Pornichet, which offers a full array of exciting and leisurely activities. The "Libraires " beach is just outside the door and the nearest shops are just 500m away! This is the perfect home base to explore the best of the Loire Atlantique region - spend your days soaking up the sunshine on the pristine beaches, or take advantage of the excellent water sports in the Côte D'Amour. At the end of a great day, relax in our 25 m2 studio with a functional kitchen and free Wi-Fi!
Retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA with a Sofa bed for 2. An additional Sleeping Alcove features Bunk beds, perfect for extra guests or the kids! Sit back and relax on the sofa and turn on the TV to catch up on your favourite French movies and shows. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. If you'd like to breathe the sea breeze on your private balcony/terrace, please get in touch with our team upon booking and we will add a request to your reservation!
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM with shower. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels supplied upon your arrival.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features ceramic hobs, a microwave/grill, a coffee maker, kettle and a dishwasher. You can enjoy all of your meals in our open plan dining area. Stock up on groceries at the Spar Supermarket, a 5-minute drive away!
Our property is conveniently located at Odalys Prestige Residence de la Plage in Pornichet where you can enjoy access to a number of services and amenities! Spend your summer holiday lounging around in the Outdoor Heated Pool, open from mid-May to the end of September. Spill something on your favourite shirt? Don't worry -- there are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. Start your morning right with the continental breakfast service on-site for a fee. During July and August, there is a FREE kids club for children aged 4-11, so you can relax while the kids have a blast. The residence is also happy to provide baby kits upon request for a fee.
Please let us know if you'll be bringing a vehicle; indoor parking is available on-site for an additional fee and must be booked beforehand. Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning may be provided for a fee. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid).
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a charge!
Take a break from lounging on the beach to check out the cafe La Signature et le Sunset along the beach for tasty food and drinks! In the mood for some history? The medieval city of Guérande is just a 20-minute drive away! If you're visiting in August, you can't miss the Guérande music festival! We think you'll love to play some mini-golf, or head to the Pornichet Guérande Golf course, to enjoy the sunshine on the greens. After a great day in the sun, indulge in a delicious meal at the Réstaurant Secret, a 10-minute walk away - this little hole-in-the-wall features fantastic chef suggestions.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Dive into the lovely Outdoor Pool during the summer, open from mid-May to end of September
• Bed linen and towels are supplied upon your arrival!
• If you'd like to breathe the sea breeze on your private balcony/terrace, please get in touch with our team upon booking and we will add a request to your reservation
• Covered parking is available on-site for €40/week - enjoy discounted rates for longer stays!
• An end of stay cleaning is not included in the accommodation price; if you don't feel like cleaning up, you can request a cleaning (excluding the kitchen) starting from €70/unit
• Please let us know if you're interested in bringing your furry best friend with you and we'll do our best to accommodate your pet for €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights) or €10/day/animal (less than 7 nights)
• Upon arrival, you will be asked for a damage deposit of €500/apartment, a tourist tax of €1.40/person/night, and an Eco Tax €0.20/person/night
• An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers licence is not validGet the full listing »