It is in the beautiful district of the 7th arrondissement of Paris that I suggest my studio for an exceptional stay in the capital. Modern and equipped, the studio is located in a quiet and secure building. Comfortably accommodating up to 2 people, my studio is ideal for a solo traveler, couple or friends.
## The accommodation
You will find a perfect optimization of space within this modern studio and equipment to maximize your comfort. It offers the following services:
- A living room with a sitting area consisting of a comfortable sofa bed for 2 people, a cozy carpet, a bedside table and a flat screen TV.
- An open and fully equipped kitchen for you to prepare good meals: oven, microwave, kettle, cooking plates and cooking utensils. You will have the bar to enjoy your meals or a extensible table, which can serve as a work desk.
- A clean and well-maintained bathroom consisting of a shower, a washbasin, a mirror, a washer and a toilet.
The studio overlooks a garden, quiet residential area.
Quality linens and towels and vanity kits are also provided.
Naturally, Wifi is accessible and free!
## Guest access
The studio is on the ground floor in a quiet building. IMPORTANT: housing is not accessible to people with reduced mobility. You will be given one set of keys on your arrival.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is by 11am latest.
On arrival you will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your stay with us pleasant and relaxing. We will assist with ensuring you have the keys to the apartment, fresh clean high quality towels and hotel quality linen, professional cleaning and any further assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
Wherever you are in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, the Eiffel Tower will always be nearby (20 minutes walk from the apartment)! This district is one of the most beautiful in Paris. Ancient and prestigious, its neighborhoods gather some of the best museums in the city and feature breathtaking architecture.
The 7th arrondissement is renowned for its tourist attractions, such as the Eiffel Tower and the Hotel des Invalides, and also for its magnificent museums such as the Musée d'Orsay and the Musée Rodin.
If you have the time, you will also discover several other stunning little museums to visit in the borough: the Sewers Museum of Paris, the Legion of Honor and Orders of Chevalerie, the Maillol Museum, the Order Museum and the Liberation and Valentin Hauy Museum. Finally, do not hesitate to go to the magnificent museum of Quai Branly, located in a modern building.
It is also full of great shops, from specialty shops to department stores: Le Bon Marché (department store), La Grande Epicerie in Paris, Beaugrenelle (shopping center), ...
You will have access to:
- Metro line 13 "Varenne" and "St François Xavier" at 6 minutes by walk
- Metro line 10 "Vaneau" at 10 minutes by walk
- Bus 89, 92 "Saint Francis Xavier"Get the full listing »