Bright renovated studio on the 5th floor with elevator in 1930 building.
Dual Access: by the Promenade des Anglais (beach) and the Avenue of California. Beaches opposite. It is perfectly located in the center of the Promenade des Anglais. A 15-20 minute walk from Place Massena and the Old City.
Bus stops all lines at the foot of the building. Direct bus to the airport in 10 minutes. Direct bus station trains in 15 min.
Ideal accommodation for 2 to 4 people: mezzanine with double bed and double sofa bed. Kitchenette with hot plate, refrigerator and microwave. Washing machine and spacious bathroom with bathtub. Wi-fi, cable TV.
Public parking in front of the building.
Several supermarkets, restaurants, bars, hairdressers, public swimming pool, pharmacy, banks and the Lenval Hospital nearby.
Auto Blue and the Blue Bicycle in front of the building will allow you to stroll along the Promenade and visit the city.
Auto Bleue Agency
17 Avenue Thiers, 06000 Nice
09 77 40 64 06
On the beach you can do parasailing and water skiing. You can also picnic on the evening (without fire!)
The Tourist Office of Nice offers many activities:
In July there is the Nice Jazz Festival not to be missed
and the Juan les Pins Jazz Festival
I suggest you some programs including several free:
1. The flower market every day and the flea market on Monday on Cours Saleya:
É% 20A% 20LA% 20BROCANTE% 20SALEYA
2. Go eat socca and stuffed in Old Nice
3. Enjoy the magnificent views of the Castle Hill
Important: the elevator is free.
4. Stroll along the Green Casting to the sea.
5. Visit to Monaco (20 min by train)
6. Browse the beautiful medieval village in Èze Village
7. The Friday market in Ventimiglia, Italy (25 min by train)
Warning: do not buy counterfeits, you may have strong fines on entry to France!
8. At the moment we must take advantage of the Pyrotechnic Festival of Cannes (25 min by train) and the Pyrotechnic Festival of Monaco (20 min by train)
9. Visit Antibes, that's great! They also have a Pyrotechnic Festival and the superb Picasso Museum (the museum is not free)
10. Carnival of Nice
Other program in Nice is to visit the many museums of Nice:
1. MAMAC Museum
2. CHAGALL Museum
3. MATISSE Museum
4. Museum of Fine Arts
5. Expos Theater of Photography and Image
7. MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY
Also visit Villa Kerilos in Beaulieu
The Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat
If you love the sea you can practice water skiing in the summer and if you like the mountains you can practice snow skiing in winter .... where both of you are enjoying the beautiful spring days !!!
Do not forget to bring your bathing suit, your sun cream, sunglasses and your beach towel. We provide white towels for the bathroom.Get the full listing »