** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Located minutes from the Loire river, our studio is at the heart of Nante’s immense history and culture! Walk to a variety of museums and historical monuments or venture out on a day trip to the Loire Valley to taste some of the finest wines in the region or explore the Chateau de Clisson. Other features you'll love:
• Living area with a Double Bed + Double sofa bed
• FREE Wi-Fi in your room + International TV stations
• Fully-Equipped kitchen with microwave, electric hobs, fridge, microwave, dishwasher
• Cardio center on-site
• Luggage storage rooms
• Underground parking available
• Breakfast buffet - kids under 4 years old eat free!
• Centrally located to a variety of museums, monuments, and parks
• 5-minute drive to Express Supermarket or SPAR to collect last-minute food items
• 24-hour reception desk
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Located close to a major airport and train station, the studio is in walking distance to numerous paths, museums, monuments, and lovely parks and gardens. Head out for a day trip to the Château de Clisson, build by the Clisson family in the fifteenth century, where you’ll discover defensive architecture. A quick walk to the Talensac market to stock up on fresh produce and seafood will prepare you to cook in your unit for any meal. Modern furniture and decor in the studio will make your stay feel extra special and comfortable.
The 226 - 366 sq.ft LIVING AREA features a Queen bed and a Double sofa bed with cozy bedding. Get your work done or read at the desk that turns into a small office area, with chairs and a table. Enjoy a peaceful meal at the dining table, or sit down and put your feet up and watch some TV (international and sports channels).
Get your day started in the bright BATHROOM, complete with a shower, hairdryer, and towel dryer.
A fully-equipped KITCHEN includes electric hobs, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, and a dishwasher for easy clean-up. If you want to cook within the comforts of your cozy apartment, take a quick drive to the Express Supermarket or SPAR to pick up some basic food items.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at Appart'Hotel City Nantes Cité des Congrès, where your studio is conveniently located, including a fitness center, luggage storage rooms to store your ski or gym gear, a safe in the room to store your valuables, and wash and dry coin-operated laundry machines. Bring the whole family for a daily breakfast buffet- kids under 4 years old eat for free - a convenient way to start your adventurous day discovering Nantes’ museums, monuments, and beautiful gardens.
Please note that a tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit for stays over 5 nights. If you would like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we'll try our best to accommodate you for a fee. Some of our rooms and facilities are wheelchair accessible, so please let us know if you require accessible accommodation and we'll see if we can accommodate your needs. Underground covered parking is available nearby for a fee.
Situated on Île de Nantes, your unit is a quick walk to the Bras de la Madeleine, the northern part of the Loire River. A short drive to the Nantes train station (Gares de Nantes) and 15-minutes to the airport makes traveling stress-free. A host of activities and adventures are close to the apartment, including an 8-minute drive to the National History Museum, and a short drive to the Botanical Garden, Jardin Japonais de l'Île de Versailles. Head over to the Square Gustave Roch or Square Vertais for a lovely stroll or give in to your pizza craving at Le Comptoir Sale e Pepe, a cozy atmosphere and a short drive from your room.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
• Fitness Center access
• Bed linen, towels, and a light daily cleaning are included for short stays only
• An end of stay cleaning and additional cleaning services are available for longer stays for additional charges
• Pet fee €10/day/apartment
• Underground parking on-site €12/day
• Enjoy breakfast service to start your day right: €12 (Adult), €7 (4-12 years), Kids under 4 years old eat FREE
• Convenient coin-operated laundry is available on-site
• Pet fee €10/day/apartment
• Upon arrival, a tourist tax of €0.65 /day/person will be collected
• For stays of 5+ nights, a fully-refundable damage deposit of €300 to €500 will be collected upon arrival, and for stays under 5 nights, credit card details will be takenGet the full listing »