** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Our studio apartment is in a perfect location for your mountain getaway. Located at the foot of the slopes, 500m from the shops, and 5km from Morillon Village, this is an ideal place for your holiday in the mountains.
• Alcove with Bunks
• Sofa bed for additional guests
• Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
• Coffee maker
• Ski storage
• Steps from the lifts
• 500m from the shops and restaurants
• Located in a pedestrianized ski resort
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
At 1100m of altitude, let this residence serve as the base for your ski holiday! When you stay here, you'll be able to easily access the ski slopes of the Grand Massif ski area. The best way to enjoy the incredible French Alps, you will be ideally located at the foot of the ski slopes less than 100m from the ski lifts and near the ski resort centre. This pedestrianized site allows guests to be within easy reach of all the shops!
Our STUDIO features a Sofa bed in the living room and a sleeping Alcove with Bunks. Bed linen is provided, but extra bed linen is available for €12/set. Take a step out on to the balcony or terrace and enjoy a breath of fresh mountain air.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM with a separate toilet. Bathroom linens are available on request for €8/kit.
After skiing, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE and watch TV for €8/day, €42/week, or for €5/day if you're staying over 1 week. Tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €6/kit.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, and a dishwasher for an easy clean up. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. Request a raclette/fondue machine/oven rental for €6/day.
You will love your stay in Residence Le Buet where our 31m2 space is conveniently located.
Public outdoor parking is available 800m away from the residence. There is a pick up and drop off point outside of the residence.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco tax charged per person, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €62. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/week. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licenses are not considered valid.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Restaurant la Combe, just a 2 minute drive away! The ski school, École de Ski Français Morillon, is a 3-minute walk away. If you're travelling with kids, they'll be sure to love the Toboggan Run Les Esserts Morillon 1100, a 4 minute walk away.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
• We recommend bringing a car to explore this area
• Request a raclette/fondue machine/oven rental for €6/day
• Bed linen is provided, but extra bed linen is available for €12/set
• A kit of bathroom linen including 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel is available for €8/set
• Watch TV in your apartment for €8/day, €42/week, or for €5/day if you're staying over 1 week
• Wi-Fi access (2 connections only) is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks. 4 Wi-Fi connections are available for €35/week
• Request baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) before your arrival for €25/stay or €8/day
• A cleaning kit is available for €6/kit
• Guests are requested to clean their unit before the end of their stay, but you can request an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) from €62/apartment
• If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/week. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds
• Public outdoor parking is available 800m away from the residence. There is a pick up and drop off point outside of the residence
• Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco tax per person, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers license not validGet the full listing »