Welcome to your ideally located studio in Contamines Montjoie! For skiers, the 400m from the ski lifts is ideal for a ski day. Take a shuttle to the hill or the center of the village to experience a mix of restaurants and cafes that will tempt your taste buds. Pick up some ski gear or warm clothes from the ski shop. In the warmer months, head over to the hiking trails at the Mont Joly area.
• Double clic-clac pullout bed in the living area
• Bunk bed in a cozy alcove, with a sliding door for privacy
• Kitchenette with electric hob, fridge, and microwave
• Ski locker in the chalet
• FREE outdoor parking space
• PRIVATE Balcony - breathe the fresh air!
• Only 1.4km to the center of the village - experience a mix of restaurants and cafes!
• 400m to the lifts!
Explore our roomy first-floor studio in Les Contamines Montjoie! Located 400m from the ski lifts at the Contamines ski area, both beginners to advanced skiers will enjoy the pistes. Relax in the summer months while visiting the nature reserves and trails with amazing mountain views. Discover the alpine heritage at the Contamines village centre, a 5-minute drive. At the end of an adventurous day, return to your 230 sq.ft. first-floor space for some R&R before you head out to eat. Choose from a variety of French cuisine, including Au Pois Gourmand and the Creperie Ty Breiz. Stop in at Bakery Velmon for some treats!
Unwind in the cozy LIVING AREA, featuring a Double clic-clac pull-out bed in a semi-private sleeping area with a sliding wall. There is also a sleeping area with Twin bunk beds. After an active day, get comfortable on the couch and watch some TV before you head to sleep. There is a convenient ski storage available in your studio so you'll be ready to go in the morning!
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM, complete with shower, sink, towel dryer, and toilet. If you are traveling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE that includes an electric hob, fridge, and microwave. Enjoy your food in the dining area with seating. Head over to the Supermarket Sherpa de Lay, across from the studio, to pick up some grocery items to prepare an occasional meal in the kitchen.
A lovely north facing BALCONY is a great place to breathe the fresh mountain air before hitting the pistes.
We think you'll love to stay in the Cimes D'Or during your time in Les Contamines Montjoie! We recommend bringing a car to get around the mountainous area, so take advantage of our complimentary outdoor parking space on-site.
Please note that upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit and a daily tourist tax will be collected. There is no Wi-Fi on the premises but there are some cafes nearby where there is an Internet connection. You can also rent a Wi-Fi mini-box for €39/week or €7/day. If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please inform our team upon booking as we may be able to accommodate them! Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge.
A short drive (400m) to the ski lifts and shuttles leads to a hassle-free day on the pistes. Walk or drive to the center of the Contamines Montjoie village to experience the international cuisine, such as L'O à la Bouche, a French restaurant on the way to the center of town. Pick up some groceries or a snack at the Supermarket Carrefour Montagne, a 2-minute drive from the building. Need some ski gear? Shop at Ski Tout Schuss, a 3-min walk. For a change of pace, rent skates and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the Patinoire Jean-Christophe Simond, a skating arena in close proximity to your studio.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• A close drive (500m) from the pistes
• Close to shuttles and the village center-short walk to restaurants and shops
• Enjoy a complimentary outdoor parking space
• If you'd like to bring your pet, please request upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
• Rent a Wi-Fi mini-box for €39/week or €7/day
• Enjoy the complimentary outdoor parking space
• If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please inform our team upon booking as we may be able to accommodate them
• Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the property
• If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person and €21/2 people, and bath kits for €9
• Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of €200 - €500 and a tourist tax of €2.30/day/person is collectedGet the full listing »