Pristine slopes, wonderful hiking trails, and lovely cafes and restaurants await. Book a stay in our cozy studio apartment and you’ll be right in the action, as our property is nestled in the heart of town. Besides its excellent location, our unit has other features we think you’ll love:
• Mezzanine with Double bed and Bunk beds acts like a bedroom
• Double sofa bed in the living area
• In-suite washer to keep your clothes clean
• Kitchenette with an electric hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, and coffeemaker
• Enjoy the view from your balcony
• The east-facing unit lets in the morning sun
• Quick access to the slopes, thanks to the nearby ski shuttle stop
• Located in the heart of the village, within walking distance to the shops and restaurants
• Complimentary outdoor parking
Experience the beauty of the mountains by booking a stay with us in the lovely Les Contamines Montjoie area of France. Our conveniently-located studio is nestled right in the heart of town and its within walking distance to several shops and restaurants. It’s also only 50m from the nearest ski shuttle stop. If you come in the winter, you’ll love the pristine pistes and challenging ski trails. And in the summer? Tie up your hiking boots and explore the area on foot. Adventure awaits!
Inside our cozy STUDIO, you’ll find a Mezzanine with a Double bed and a set of Bunk beds. There’s also a Double Sofa bed in the living room, which is great for the kids.
Before starting your day, wash up in our 1 BATHROOM. If you’re travelling light, you can rent kits which include bed linens and towels on-site for an additional charge.
When you’re not skiing the pistes, relax in our cozy LIVING AREA and enjoy your favourite book. Don’t feel like reading? That’s okay – you can always turn on the TV and enjoy a show. Or, if you’re craving fresh air, step out onto the balcony.
Work up an appetite? Then prepare a quick meal in our KITCHEN, which features an electric hob, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. Need a fix of caffeine to wake up in the morning? We’ve got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! If you spill something on your favourite shirt during breakfast, don’t worry – our in-suite washer will take care of it. And if you need to pick up groceries, you're only a 2-minute walk from several supermarkets.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Savoy, where our property is conveniently located. These include free parking and the nearby SKI SHUTTLE.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit, a cleaning deposit, and a Holiday Tax. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge. Please note that there is no Wi-Fi on the premises but there are some cafes nearby where there is an Internet connection. You can also rent a Wi-Fi mini-box for €39/week or €7/day.
The resort of Contamines Montjoie is known for an endless variety of activities for every traveller! You will love to get away to nature and appreciate the authentic and preserved cultures in this pristine region. During the summer, spend some time at the Pays du Mont-Blanc, boasting over 20 activities for the kids, and the kids at heart. Share laughs on the tennis courts or play mini-golf, while the kids try out the trampoline or horseback riding. In the winter, follow in the steps of the champions who learned it all in Contamines Montjoie! Ski the world-famous pistes, or try out the luge, biathlon, or skating rinks. At the end of a wonderful day, we love to grab an exquisite meal with nice wine at the Auberge du Téléphérique. Or, indulge in a delicious and traditional raclette at Le Stem Restaurant Savoyard, just up the road!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Ski the famous pistes around the Mont Blanc!
• This unit is found on the ground floor of a building and faces east
• Enjoy a complimentary outdoor parking space
• There is no dryer in our unit
• Upon your arrival, a Holiday Tax of €2.30/night per person will be collected
• There is a security deposit of €200 due upon arrival
• If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person and €21/2 people, and bath kits for €9
• Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the propertyGet the full listing »