When the snow falls, the lovely Val d’Allos changes into a winter wonderland complete with lovely wooden architecture and pristine pistes. Our apartment is warm, cozy, and right by the pistes. It has many amenities we feel you’ll love, including:
• Sleeping area with 2 Twin beds
• Double sofabed
• TV in common area
• Only 50m to the nearest ski shuttle stop
• On-site ski storage
• Free Wi-Fi at the reception
• Complimentary outdoor parking area
• Indoor parking available
• If you’d like to bring your pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you
Grab your skis and head to the pistes, then retreat to our cozy studio in the beautiful Val d’Allos area! Our warm and rustic studio provides easy access to the pistes, courtesy of the nearby ski shuttle stop. When you’re not on the slopes, ease your aching muscles in the on-site sauna or walk to one of the local restaurants for an amazing meal.
Our cozy studio features a SLEEPING AREA with 2 Twin beds. There’s a Double sofabed in the living area that can accommodate additional guests. If you're travelling light, bed linen is available from €12 to €16. Let us know if you'd like to have the beds made when you arrive for €10/bed (excluding sofa beds).
Before heading out to the pistes, get ready for your day in our 1 BATHROOM. Bathroom linen is available for €9/kit/week.
When you’re done skiing, retreat to the rustic LIVING AREA and read your favourite book or watch local programming on the television. You can stay connected with friends and family back home by venturing to the reception area, which has FREE Wi-Fi.
Hungry? Then cook a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a set of electric hobs, a microwave grill, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Residence Central Park, where our property is conveniently located. These include both on-site ski lockers and the wonderful location – you’re only 50m from the nearest ski shuttle stop!
There is complimentary outdoor parking available on-site. Covered parking is available for an additional charge.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a Holiday Tax. An end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €50 to €155, depending on the size of the accommodation. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a charge of €10/night or €46/week.
If you don’t feel like bringing your own skis, you can easily rent skis from SKISET, which is only a 1-minute drive from the residence. We’d recommend booking your ski equipment online in advance. Planning on doing a lot of cooking? The nearby Sherpa Supermarché is the most convenient place to stop for groceries. When you don’t feel like cooking, enjoy a casual meal in a cozy setting in Restaurant C’Claire, which is just down the street.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Free Wi-Fi is available in the reception
• There is a damage deposit of €300 due upon arrival
• Please note there is an end-of-stay cleaning fee of €50-€155
• There is a Holiday Tax of €1/night per person
• If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you for a fee of €10/night or €46/week – please note that no category 1 and 2 dogs are allowed on-site
• Bed linens are available for rent for €12/twin bed or €16/double bed
• Towel rentals are available for €9/person
• Covered parking is available for €8/day or €35/weekGet the full listing »