Your next trip to the medieval town of Dinan starts with a stay in our modest studio! After a day spent exploring the region, retreat to the residence and go for a swim in the covered outdoor pool. Our space has plenty of amenities we think you’ll love, including:
• Studio with a Double bed
• Local television
• FREE low-speed Wi-Fi at the reception and in the residence
• Premium Wi-Fi available
• Swim in the heated outdoor pool – open from May to September
• On-site guest service team to ensure a stress-free vacation
• Complimentary outdoor parking on-site
Our cozy studio is the perfect place to stay on your next trip to the charming city of Dinan! You’ll feel like you’ve travelled back through time as you stroll along the winding streets, visit the castle, and walk along the ramparts. When you’re not experiencing history or dining out at one of the local restaurants, go for a swim in our heated outdoor pool. It’s open in the summer and it is covered.
Our STUDIO has a Double bed. After exploring the charming medieval village, curl up on the sofa and enjoy local programming on our TV. Low-speed Wi-Fi is available for free at the reception and in the residence. If you’d like to connect with friends and family back home a little quicker, premium Wi-Fi is available for €3/day or €15/week. Tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €3.90/kit.
Before heading out for the day, get ready in our 1 BATHROOM.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
You’re sure to enjoy your stay at Résidence Duguesclin where our 20m 2 space is conveniently located. Be sure to go for a swim in the shared outdoor pool (which is open from May to September). The pool is heated and covered. Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night or €46/stay.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person.
If you’re looking for a delicious meal, be sure to stop by La Courtine, which is only a 15-minute walk from the residence. This hidden gem is located at a small alley in the city centre. Musée 39-45 is well worth a visit for anyone with even a small interest in WW2 history. Lastly, be sure to take a walk along the ramparts for unforgettable views of the town.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Swim in the outdoor pool, open from May to September
• Complimentary outdoor parking available on-site
• If you’re planning to bring a pet, let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/night or €46/week - please note that category 1 & 2 dogs are not allowed
• Cleaning kits are available for €3.90/kit
• Premium Wi-Fi is available for an additional fee of €3/night or €15/week
• There is a security deposit of €300 due upon arrival, along with a small daily tourist tax (charged per person, per night)
• The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservationGet the full listing »