Discover comfort and convenience in your cozy studio in Dijon! Tucked away in a 13-century cloister, your unit is close to the city center where you'll find a variety of museums and beautiful cathedrals. Spend the afternoon at one of the gorgeous parks and then choose from a wide variety of restaurants to complete your day. Other features you'll love:
• Living area with a Double bed or 2 Twin beds - let us know what you prefer!
• FREE Wi-Fi in your room
• Public car park, only 200m away
• Access to a wellness center
• Centrally located to a variety of museums
• Breakfast buffet, kids under 4 years old eat free!
• 6-minute walk to Gourmet Grocery, L'Epicier de Nuit or a 2-min walk to the organic food store
• 24-hour reception desk - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation
Located close to a major airport and the Gare TGV de Dijon, our studio is a quick drive or leisurely walk to the city center where you'll find museums, popular restaurants, and parks. A quick drive to The Route des Grands Crus, a popular wine route, allows you to explore up to 38 wine villages. Foodies who visit in November can experience The Dijon International Gastronomy Fair, an 8-minute drive from our unit. Modern furniture and decor in your unit will make your stay feel extra special and comfortable.
Our peaceful and roomy LIVING AREA features a Double bed or 2 Twin beds with comfy bedding. Providing optimal flexibility, this unit may feature the bed (or beds) in a cozy mezzanine - please let us know what you prefer and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! There is also a dining table that fits up to 3 people comfortably, while you eat or drink with your family or friends. Reconnect with loved ones using the FREE Wi-Fi!
Get your day started in the bright BATHROOM, complete with a shower and toilet, hairdryer and towel dryer.
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE which includes electric hobs, a mini-fridge, a microwave/grill, and a dishwasher for easy meal preparation. If you want to cook within the comforts of your cozy apartment, walk to the Organic Food Store or take a quick drive to the Gourmet Supermarket L'Epicier de Nuit for some basic necessities.
We're happy to provide our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at Appart'Hotel Odalys City Dijon Les Cordeliers, where your studio unit is conveniently located, including a wellness spa area with hammam and multi-sensory showers. Coin-operated laundry (wash/drying) is available on-site and makes your visit hassle-free. Enjoy the delicious breakfast buffet in the breakfast room on the premises, a convenient way to start your adventurous day discovering Dijon’s historical and architectural heritage.
Please note that a fully-refundable damage deposit and a daily tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival. If you would like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we'll try our best to accommodate you for a fee. Some of our rooms and facilities are wheelchair accessible, so please let us know if you require accessible accommodation and we'll see if we can accommodate your needs. Public parking close to your unit is available for a fee, and housekeeping services are available for an additional charge.
Located close (15 min drive) to famous Burgundy vineyards and a popular wine route, Les Routes Des Grandes Crus, the Appart'Hotel is the perfect location for foodies and wine lovers alike. Surrounded by a variety of museums, including the Musée d'Art Sacré and Musée de la Vie Bourguignonne, you will be situated close to many historical and architectural heritage spots. Visit the Carmélites Garden for a view of beautiful flowers, a 3-min drive from your room. Only a 6-minute walk to Gourmet Supermarket - L'Epicier de Nuit - or a 2-min drive to the Organic Food Store, there are many options to curb those munchies or prep for your main meal. Craving some sweets? Drive to Pâtisserie Mourot Devos only a 2-minute drive from the room.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Pamper yourself at the wellness center on-site (hammam and multi-sensory showers)
• Baby kits are available (cot, high chair, bath) - request at front desk ahead of time
• Bed linen, towels, and a light daily cleaning are included for short stays only
• An end of stay cleaning and additional cleaning services are available for longer stays for additional charges
• Enjoy breakfast service to start your day right: €12 (adult), €7 (4-12 years). Free for kids under 4 years old
• Convenient coin-operated laundry is available on-site
• Pet fee €10/day/apartment
• Upon arrival, a tourist tax of €2 /day/person, and a fully-refundable damage deposit of €300 to €500 will be collected upon arrivalGet the full listing »