The Neo-Gothic Castle dating from the late nineteenth century is a beautiful place for holidays with friends or family and a unique setting for a special occasion.
The castle has been renovated but the general appearance of the rooms has not been changed and many original features have been preserved. The castle corresponds in all respects to what can be expected from such a house; large open fireplaces, chandeliers, elegant lounges, numerous bedrooms and an oak-paneled dining room.
The castle includes:
• Two lounges: The winter lounge (with a large fireplace) and the summer lounge (music room
• A dining room in oak paneling.
• 10 rooms for 20-22 people.
• During your stay, you will have access to the Castle, the park and all amenities (swimming pool and tennis courts)
The Chateau dining room is reserved for meals made for our chef.
Our Lodge dating from the 19th century is very spacious (300m2) and contains 6 rooms. It is full of character with exposed beams and fireplaces, while offering the luxury of modern living.
The ground floor includes a large open kitchen, a lounge around the fireplace and a dining room overlooking a private walled garden with a playground and barbecue. For larger groups we also add our Pavilion area to make a very large dining room
The Lodge has two en-suite bedrooms on the ground floor and four more upstairs, (2 with bathrooms and 2 with a shared bathroom
The Lodge is suitable for children of all ages and people with reduced mobility. Your pets are welcome at the Lodge, but
please inform us beforehand.
A car is recommended as the nearest shops are 3 km away.
A large fenced garden with a barbecue exclusively reserved for guests.
This accommodation is self-contained and smoking is not allowed. A welcome pack will be given on your arrival and you will be welcomed by Trudie who will answer all your questions.
The Lodge includes:
• A private garden of 2 hectares perfect for barbecues and for children's games.
• A fully equipped kitchen, separate from the dining room.
• A traditional and elegant hunting lodge dining room.
• 6 bedrooms (on 2 floors).
• For larger groups, additional rooms are available in the Castle or.
• A terrace with garden furniture.
• During your stay you will have access to the lodge, park and all amenities
Between the Chateau and Lodge there are 16 rooms. The Chateau is reserved for festive meals made by our chef. By cons The Lodge is a large space where you have direct access to a kitchen and large spaces to take meals indoors or outdoorsGet the full listing »