The Belugue is an exclusive vacation home located in Les Arcs sur Argens offering everything for a dream vacation with family or friends.
It is a 260m2 villa on 8000m2 of land in the green and quiet without any vis-à-vis, planted with fruit trees, oaks, vineyards, olive groves, ...
Its heated swimming pool of 10X5 is arranged with a pool house (summer kitchen).
Large living room of 100m2, 4 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms (1 near the summer kitchen), 1 bathroom, 3 toilets (1 near the summer kitchen) + 1 master bedroom Ground floor with toilet and bathroom and shower room.
Ideal for 10 people, it is equipped with sleeping accommodation for 18 people. An office and a mezzanine are convertible into bedroom. The chair of the stay is convertible into bed One of the bedrooms is equipped with two pull-out beds to accommodate four children.
In addition, the region is beautiful and offers a lot of possibilities:
• the discovery of the surrounding villages such as the medieval village of Les Arcs, the village of Tourtour, Lorgues, Le Thoronet, Flayosc, Salernes (and its faience) ... and the many Provencal markets;
• the proximity of the Mediterranean Sea and seaside resorts such as Ste Maxime, St Raphael, Les Issambres, .. and a little further, Cannes, then Nice or Cavalaire, Le Lavandou, ...
• a beautiful hinterland particularly rich in landscapes. We are at the gates of the Verdon gorges and Lake St. Croix offers the opportunity to do several activities: swimming, pedalo, ...
• the cellars and vineyards are particularly numerous in the region and especially known for the rosé wine;
• sports activities are numerous:
o Golf enthusiast? There are no less than five courses to less than thirty minutes: St Endréol is the closest, then follow Roquebrune, Ste Maxime, Esterel, Beauvallon.
o Cycling enthusiasts will appreciate the slopes offered in the area. It is possible to rent bikes at Les Arcs.
o On the lake of Roquebrune, it is possible to go kayaking, and the walk offers beautiful landscapes.
o On the road to Ste Maxime, children will appreciate the Aqualand water park
• a film complex in Sainte Maxime and, closer to home, Lorgues also has a small cinema;
• The shopping centers are numerous in the surroundings: a Hyper U at Les Arcs sur Argens, two centers on Draguignan;
• Multitudes of restaurants in the region, from a star in Les Arcs (the Relais des Moines) to classic fast food.Get the full listing »