ED Refnr. 226135
Distance to ski area: ~350 m
Chalet Balcon du Paradis is a luxury chalet with an open fireplace, new sauna, outdoor whirlpool (included in the rental fare) and free Wi-Fi. It will be partly renovated during Summer 2019. Location near the lift, in the ski resort Paradiski. It is built in the traditional charming natural stone & wood style. The chalet has 7 bedrooms on three floors. Upstairs is the cozy, light-filled living and dining room with large panoramic windows. The roof beams are visible in the living area/at the fireplace seating area. Very well equipped open kitchen with bar stools and stone columns - elements that are a typical regional architectural style. Additional sitting area on the mezzanine that can be used as a reading area, with sofa and SAT-TV. The single beds have the dimensions 200 cm x 90 cm, the double beds 200 x 160 cm.
Large terrace on the first floor.
Panoramic hillside location at the top of the traditional mountain village. Distance to the 'Lonzagne' lift in the top ski resort Les Arcs-ParadiSki ~ 350 m walk or ~ 450 m by car, with free parking at the lift. Freeride tour back to the chalet (no ski piste, not marked or prepared, use at your own risk). After the day's skiing, you can stroll through the old lanes of the charming mountain village of Peisey (~ 600 m away) with several typical restaurants, rustic après-ski pub, grocery store, bakery, butcher and sports shop / ski rental. An exclusive holiday quality: skiing in a mega-ski resort - living on the edge of the grown and cozy mountain village with a high quality of life.
Ski room with ski boot dryer. Access tot he chalet via steps. The chalet is - from the view from the garage side - in the right part of the picture.
New: For winter of 2019-2020 the chalet will be partially upgraded and extended by a new sauna house. This is located next to the jacuzzi; it is composed by the private sauna for 4 - 6 people and an additional shower.
Altitude chalet: 1.350 m, ski area up to 3.250 m, with two glaciers. Peisey is situated in the heart of the enormous ParadiSki area (La Plagne and Les Arcs) with 425 km of alpine slopes, 140 lifts. So it's the best place to discover this major ski spot. You find great freeride facilities but also easy long rides around Peisey.
There is a wide range of sports activities to experience during the summer in Peisey Vallandry including cycling, mountain biking, climbing, swimming, tennis, golf as well as horse riding or fishing. Cycle sports at its best on the mountain routes of Col d'Iseran, Petit St. Bernard and Cormet de Roseland. Adventurers will enjoy white water rafting or paragliding. Not only children’s hearts will be filled with joy driving a dog-drawn husky kart or climbing the aerial adventure course in the forest. Highlight of your vacation will be the Vanoise National Park with nearly 500 km marked hiking trails. Different walks with alpine flora and fauna are offered. For those interested in cultural activities, several baroque chapels and churches as well as museums around Peisey could be visited.
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + electric cooker + oven + microwave + coffee machine + electric raclette grill + fondue set); fireplace; sat-TV; DVD-Player; hi-fi system with CD-player; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble-dryer; partly with underfloor heating; garage; terrace; balcony; ski-room
14 people (~195m²)
9 room chalet on 3 floors
bedroom (single bed)
bedroom (double bed + single bed)
3 bedrooms (double bed)
2 bedrooms (2 single beds each)
mezzanine under droop (flatscreen satelite TV )
living room (without sleeping berths)
2 baths (washbasin + shower)
bath (washbasin + bathub)
2 baths (washbasin + shower + toilet)
3 separate toilets
wellness area (sauna + jacuzzi + shower)
check-in 5 pm on arrival day
check-out 9 am on departure day
car park cost free at the house
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object included in price .
- baby chair: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Sauna: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per pet and week Costs amounting to 40 EUR (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1.65 EUR (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week for rent at a price of 5 EUR (optional).
- Bed linen: per person and week for rent at a price of 15 EUR (optional).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 4
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 0.45 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 4 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.60 km
- Distance to town (Peisey-Vallandry/Villaret): 0.60 kmGet the full listing »