ED Refnr. 354568
distance to ski area: ~450 m
Very spacious and luxury chalet with fire place, sauna and free WiFi. This house combines the charme of an antique chalet with all the convenience of a modern style holiday accommodation. The entrance leads into the modern kitchen and the bright, spacious dining area. Followed up by the comfortable sofa area with Sat-TV and the fire place. On the same floor is a bedroom with a double bed and a bedroom with three single beds. On the first floor are five bedrooms and the sauna. All bedrooms have their "en suite" bathroom. There is a private part in the lower part of the chalet.
After a ski day you can have a stroll round Peisey, where you find pittoresque narrow streets with restaurants, Après-Ski-Pubs, grocery, bakery, butcher as well as a sport shop/ski rental (distance ~50 m to 350 m). So you've got an exceptional holiday quality: skiing in one of the world's greatest areas and enjoying all the advantages of a charming authentic mountain village.
Altitude chalet: 1.300 m, ski area up to 3.250 m, with two glaciers. Peisey is situated in the heart of the enormous ParadiSki area (La Plagne and Les Arcs) with 425 km of alpine slopes, 140 lifts. So it's the best place to discover this major ski spot. You find great freeride facilities but also easy long rides around Peisey.
There is an outside barbeque available at the chalet (only in summer) .
There is a wide range of sports activities to experience during the summer in Peisey Vallandry including cycling, mountain biking, climbing, swimming, tennis, golf as well as horse riding or fishing. Cycle sports at it best on the mountain routes of Col d'Iseran, Petet St. Bernard and Cormet de Roseland. Adventurers will enjoy white water rafting or paragliding. Not only children’s hearts will be filled with joy driving a dog-drawn husky kart or climbing the aerial adventure course in the forest. Highlight of your vacation will be the Vanoise National Park with nearly 500 km marked hiking trails. Different walks with alpine flora and fauna are offered. For those interested in cultural activities, several baroque chapels and churches as well as museums around Peisey could be visited.
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + five-ring gas cooker + oven + microwave + coffee machine + toaster + electric kettle + 2 electric raclette grills + 2 fondue sets); fireplace; satellite TV; DVD player; hi-fi system with CD player; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble dryer; underfloor heating in some rooms; 3 balconies; ski room; ski boot dryer
15 persons (~230m²)
9 room chalet on 2 floors
2 bedrooms (double bed)
bedroom (3 single beds)
4 bedrooms (2 single beds each)
living room (without sleeping berths)
6 baths (washbasin + shower)
bath (washbasin + bathub)
5 separate toilets
check-in 5 pm on arrival day
check-out 9 am on departure day
private parking lot cost free next to the house
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 160 EUR (optional).
- Electricity: once per object according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Water: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- baby chair: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Sauna: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 2.2 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Pet: per pet and week Costs amounting to 40 EUR (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 5
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 0.45 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 3 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.30 km
- Distance to town (Peisey-Vallandry): 0.30 kmGet the full listing »