Castle of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries to rent, completely independent (400 m2) near Rodez (Aveyron), in a park of 1.3 hectares with a swimming pool 7.5 x 15 m and a barbecue.
It includes feelings of beauty and nobility of spirit that led to its construction while enjoying the modern comfort for our guests feel at home.
On the ground floor a large fully equipped kitchen, living-dining room of 70 m2, games room; the first floor 4 to 6 bedrooms, each with a particular color and can accommodate 8 to 12 people.
4 bathrooms, 5 toilets.
* The ground floor comprises:
-The Kitchen: 47 m2
She is French country style with original floor tiles stones. On one side of the fireplace are a bread oven, a cast iron wood stove and brass instruments, a large antique table with chairs, two carved tableware cabinets, copper pots and earthenware plates.
It also offers all the modern comforts with wall oven and electric grill, induction hob, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, freezer and three refrigerators; all necessary utensils for the kitchen. Eight to ten people can eat there.
-The Living room: 73 m2
Its floor is inlaid parquet wood, its walls are decorated with old paintings, the room is lit by a bronze chandelier.
A large trunk separates the living room next to the fireplace (with a sofa, four armchairs and a coffee table in Louis XVI style, it is also the TV area) of the side dining room (consisting of a table of three meters long solid wood, upholstered chairs, a carved sideboard, an antique floor lamp and a rustic clock).
-The Games room: 54 m2
There is a pool table, an English-language book library, a set of Hi-Fi and board games. The vaults are stones bare.
Is accessed from the ground floor to the first floor by a wide stone staircase (1.90 m wide) with deep treads, combining beauty and safety.
*The first floor :
North and South are lit by large windows that give views of the courtyard and the park.
It has 6 bedrooms (five in the South and in the East) quiet and well-lit. All are carpeted with many carpet, which makes them very comfortable.
All windows have interior shutters in solid wood that ensure a good night when they are closed. Each room is equipped with antique-style furniture: beds, bedside tables, cabinets, chairs and full-length mirrors
Four of them have a high ceiling of 4 meters with beams decorated in the seventeenth century by an Italian artist. These caps, called "French" are listed as Historic Monuments of France
Their entrances as well as central heating covers are decorated with floral motifs, hand-painted.
-Bedroom No. 1 "Gold Room": 46 m2
It is the largest room of the Castle. It was the squire's room.
In the North a window opens on the courtyard hillside and south window overlooks the park with flower beds and trees.
A large independent bathroom of 16 m2 followed it; it has a corner bath, shower and double wash basin and a toilet and a separate bidet.
To access the first one five other rooms must pass through the boudoir.
-Bedroom No. 2 "Pink Room": 21 m2
She has a four-poster double bed. Access to the bathroom through the corridor; the latter has a bath with shower, double sinks and a toilet. Right next door is also a separate toilet.
-Bedroom No. 3 "blue sky Room": 27 m2:
It includes a bed 2 meters wide and includes its own bathroom (5 m2) with a sink, bathtub and bidet.
-Bedroom # 4 "blue room night": 25 m2
It has two beds 1.30 meters wide (which are beds for one or two people). A large bathroom en suite (8 m2) with a cast iron bath in bronze feet and old faucets, shower stall, sink and toilet.
-Bedroom No. 5 "The Daffodils": 16 m2
A water bed 1.20 meters wide for one person; the east window overlooking the park and the South can see the pool.
-Bedroom No. 6 "Les Bleuets": 12 m2
This is the smallest room of the Castle; it has a bed of 1.20 meters wide and a window that overlooks the park to the east.
-For The Castle, to the south, a beautiful park. This is a grass land protected by a stone wall and tall trees that surround the entire field: one can read or tan but you can also play badminton, croquet or bowls. There is also a portal for children. In summer you can even see wild ducks swimming in the pond.
Below the building a large pool of 7.50 meters wide and 15 meters long, safe for children and surrounded by a hedge inside; the relaxation allow sunbathe in the summer.
Leaning against the wall of the Castle a stone shelter with a table and chairs for eating in the pool after cooking in the large brick built barbecue.
-With The east is the entrance gate with wrought iron mailbox and a digital code
-With The rear of the Castle, in the North, there is an orchard over a wall with arches delimiting the courtyard of the castle where you can park several cars.
-At Northwest is the loft with two floors of the XII century
In the fall of that orchard (with walnut, apple, cherry, pear, plum, fig and quince) gives very rustic fruit of a wild flavor
° access and local services:
* Rodez-Marcillac Airport: 16 km
* Railway station and bus station in Rodez: 5 km
* CHR (Regional Hospital) Rodez: 8 km
* City center and museums, cinemas, ...: 6 km
* Golf course: 7 km
* Supermarkets and shopping areas: 4 km
* Bus Stop, hotel and restaurant and rental nearby vehicles.
° Possible activities nearby in the Aveyron department:
* Sports: Tennis, horseback riding, skiing, all kinds of boats on lakes and rivers, fishing, swimming, hiking, cycling, tree climbing, climbing, gliding, flight, paragliding, go-karting, bowling, etc ... etc ...
* Farmers Markets (twice a week), flea markets, garage sales, fairs, street eats, crafts (pottery, painting, sculpture ...), movies, shows, ...
* Local Food which should not be forgotten with restaurants for every taste!
° Possible activities outside the Aveyron department:
Car Rides: for example:
-Toulouse: 155 km (one hour and a half drive); Apart from the classic tourist sites you can visit the Space City and attend the assembly of Airbus.
-Montpellier: 165 km (two hours drive) close to the Mediterranean, the historic center of the old town you can understand why Montpellier remained the first City of Medicine in Europe until now.
Tourist places in Aveyron:
° UNESCO Sites
* Conques medieval village.
* The Way of Saint Jacques de Compostela (GR65).
* The Causses and the Cévennes (with their natural parks).
° Other important sites:
* Rodez: Head of the department, Rodez is an ideal starting point to discover the Aveyron. But before we will enjoy strolling in the pedestrian streets and discover its rich past.
-The Cathedral with the tallest steeple flat of France; from its height of 87 meters you can admire all around Rodez.
-The Museums: Soulages (Rodez native painter of world famous and still very productive), Fenailles (with its famous statues-menhir) and Denys Puech (Fine Arts).
* The Millau viaduct, the highest bridge in the world, conceived and designed by the English architect Norman Foster, directed by French group Eiffage.
* Aubrac and ARM restaurant (⋆⋆⋆) in Laguiole, Michel Bras was named the world's best chef in 2015.
* Roquefort cellars and producing the famous sheep cheese where we explain the manufacture and offers tastings with a good wine.
* Marcillac: with its landscape, its soil and its AOC unique taste; winemakers teach you the secrets of the cultivation of vines and very warm organize tastings in their cellars.
* The ten "most beautiful villages in France" in Aveyron, which is the department that has the most:
-Saint Como Olt
-Sainte Eulalie d'Olt
-Sauveterre Of Rouergue
-The Services offered:
The castle is being validated as furnished house Five Star.
* NO Smoking Allowed, our friends the animals are not allowed.
* Fully equipped kitchen (crockery and cutlery, cookware, induction hob, electric oven and grill, microwave, refrigerators (3), freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, iron and iron board, etc ...).
* Products for dishwashing and laundry, routine maintenance products.
* Rooms with wired internet connection, bed linen (with old-style embroidery) and towels washed at 90 ° C (in pure high quality cotton).
* Living room with TV, games room with billiards, board games, books and Hifi chain, wired internet in all rooms.
* All furniture and decor are old style.
* Water, electricity and heating included
* Display with prospectus of Aveyron sights.
* When renting for a long term, change of linen and cleaning every Saturday.
° On arrival welcome in French, English and Chinese.Get the full listing »