Pessac Magonty, quiet and surrounded by nature
Bright contemporary villa, south west facing landscaped garden of 1000 m2 not overlooked.
With a perfect layout, on a living area of 230 m2, it consists of a living room-dining room of 100m2 with a modern fireplace suspended in the center, an open kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. bath.
A covered terrace is also an extension of the living room.
It includes exceptional home cinema equipment for projection on canvas of 2.60m by 1.40m.
Intermarché with bakery at 200m, restaurants at 1 km, sandy beaches at 25 min (39 km), golf courses at 5 min (2 km), zoo at 5 mn (2 km)
Surrounded by greenery and bike paths: walks along the Peugue just behind and natural park Romainville (lake) 10 min walk
On the ground floor:
- Bright living room of 100 m2 with big screen TV, Fiber internet connection (100 Mbps) and long-range wifi
- magnificent parental suite of 40 m2 with independent dressing (bath and shower with the Italian)
- large bright room
- equipped kitchen with central island and built-in espresso machine
- back kitchen with independent freezer 230 l and washing machine
- three large bedrooms upstairs
- bathroom with walk-in shower, large bath and 2 separate sinks
- large grassy field of 1000 m2
- large salt pool, heatable 10m x 5m, not overlooked
- pool house with toilet, sink, shower and storage
- laundry room, double garage, covered terrace
- large tarmac parking spaces for more than 5 vehicles
This property is equipped with many elements of comfort:
- Cinema area in Dolby 5. 1
- Shaded bowling alley, perfect for parties with friends (balls provided!)
- Outdoor SPA (option)
- Kids and adult mountain bikes
- Weber barbecue
- elliptical cross trainer pro Kettler
- racket games
Weekly rental at least.
Price: 3490 Euros per week, decreasing for several weeks.
Price includes the supply of all house linen: sheets, towels, duvets, shower gels and shampoo.
AROUND THE VILLA:
To discover Pessac, on foot or by bike:
Just behind the villa, the lung of Pessac: the ecosite of Bourgailh.
With its new mountain bike course and fitness workshops.
Unmissable, the ZOO Pessac, 5 minutes by car (3 km):
-Vinothérapie SPA The sources of Caudalie: SPA, gastronomy and vinotherapie 20 minutes from the villa:
The majestic and prestigious Chateau Pape Clement (yes, he is in Pessac):
The medieval town of Saint-Emilion is a must with its medieval atmosphere, its cobbled streets and old churches.
-The greatest wines less than 10 minutes from the villa:
And of course, Bordeaux, UNESCO World Heritage Site!
Do not miss:
-the water mirror
- Wine Bar
- The Grand Theater
- The Big Clock
- The Stone Bridge
In one place, all the tourist sites not to be missed:
The Arcachon basin 25 minutes from the villa:
The highest dune in Europe, the Pyla dune not to be missed during your stay!
The peninsula of Cap Ferret, with the biggest concentration of stars in m2:
Oyster tasting, facing the ocean:Get the full listing »